Wilsons 25g Tins

The user and all related content has been deleted.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

You’re right, I have no idea what you’re talking about.

You’re mad because of an address? HAHAHAHA! Wow man, thats a petty thing to get so upset about. Whether or not its “required by law”, thats a weak thing to get mad about. And I’m sure all you’d have to do is send a quick email to Dave and he’d gladly give you any info that you so desired.

Gentlemen, please let us be gentlemen.

Mr. Snuff (Dave), thank you for posting frequent updates regarding new products you’ve earned my business. I check here everyday for information about new products and reviews I for one find your posts very useful, helpful and interesting.

Afterburner has a point that I am well aware of, and worth mentioning. Please rest assured that I am always conscious of the fact that it is a fine line between keeping fellow snuffers (and customers) informed about what’s going on on the website; asking for advice and input; asking for preferences in order to not stock up on snuffs nobody really wants etc…and blatant, uncaring, profit-only-motivated self promotion. Every time I post anything that could possibly be construed as shameless promotion (schilling etc), I hesitate and typically delete. But if I cross that line inadvertently, I definitely want to know. This is a very convenient place to mention such things, for the simple fact that we all share the same interests. For me it really feels like meeting in a social club or a cafe and asking each other whats going on. I have never hidden the fact that I run the website, but, especially these days, I believe it is a mutually beneficial relationship. You have a vendor who will listen; and I have a great group of guys who do not hesitate to tell me exactly what they think. If you look at my stats you will see I have been a member since March 2007. I was here before I ever had the website mrsnuff.com. I have posted nearly 800 times, and visited nearly 1100 times, which while not super prolific is pretty decent all the same IMHO. Most of my posts are opinions, rants, words of support, and advice (given and received). Afterburner: you joined about 2 weeks ago, and have visited 10 times and commented 23 times, 5 times right here on this thread. While I value your input, I don’t think you have been around long enough to have make an informed opinion about me. No offence. As for the address on the UK website…I had no idea that it was law. I have no problem with that. The only reason we took the address off is because we ended up with all sorts of junk mail because our contact info was harvested. In fact every email I ever send out has my UK and my US phone numbers on it. I will have that info posted ASAP. For future reference, a whisper to me would have achieved the same result. On an entirely different note: I am interested to know what kind of aircraft you fly/flew. In my former life I flew LJ25/35/55; GII/GIII/GIV as well as that venerable old doll HS748 with RR Darts. No afterburners attached to any of these tubes, but still… Dave

@Dave, thank you so much for asking US what YOU should stock. By doing that you insure that we can order what WE like. Only gentlemen do that. As far as your address is concerned it is of no concern to me. As long as I receive my stuff which I’ve ordered, I’m happy. Kind regards and take care now. Pieter

This place is just full of tools these days.

@ Dave, As far as I know, the fact that you purchase a banner ad gives you the right to promote shamelessly!! I think some people don’t realize that this website is a business venture, not a charity. If there were no sponsors, I don’t know that the website would continue to exist. Having said that, too much can be too much, but I have NEVER felt that you (or any of the other sponsors) cross the line. Thank you for keeping us updated with your new arrivals, etc. Asking us our opinions on what to stock makes you an excellent businessman, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!! Cheers! Mark

Thank you gents. Much appreciated. Dave

I noticed the same thing as Afterburner: couldn’t find full address and telephone number on Mr.Snuff’s website and UK/EU prices were without VAT, those ought to be there. Better sort those things, otherwise the British goverment might declare you a terrorist, that’s the way how dodgy immigrant business are taken care of like that Icelandic bank.

@AllanH: website now updated. You can see it here under FAQs if you are interested. VAT is charged at checkout on MrSnuff.co.uk and MrSnuff.eu sites. It is not charged for the rest of the world on the MrSnuff.com. We would prefer to have VAT charged upfront and not added in at checkout and we are working on a way to do this. But we have to do it in such a way that it is not charged to those outside the EU, which is causing some website logistical problems. I appreciate you guys keeping me on the straight and narrow and out of trouble! Dave

This site is unique, because the makers, distributors and the users gather is one place. Pretty cool, in my book. I just placed an order for some stock from Mr. Snuff this morning, my debit card Visa didn’t get past the cash register with them yesterday, maybe the credit card I used today will work. Looking forward to my first bulk order of McChrystals O&G. Personally, I would like to hear more from distributors and makers, use the folks here for that all important market research!

I must admit, I thought it was a requirement to display prices including VAT unless you were a wholesaler. But having done a quick bit of searching around, it seems you’re covered as long as you’re making it clear that the prices exclude VAT, which you obviously are. P.S. I also have absolutely no problem with any distributor keeping in touch with their customers here !

@bradmajors: Phew! Thanks for checking. :slight_smile:

@Afterburner I have no idea why you are acting this way towards a member who is here in our favor. Honestly speaking I do not think anyone minds what other interests one has on this board, besides helping and communicating with other members and this is pretty much what MrSnuff does. As far as I am concerned MrSnuff has always been kind to me and very helpful with any issue I’ve had whatsoever. So to speak if the admin of this board has no concern regarding somebody’s “advertising?” then you should care less. Have fun enjoy yourself no need to act this way.

I appreciate that Mr. Snuff is as active and has a very open door type policy on his activities on this forum. His way of being as such is very much preferred over the alternative of being closed off and unconcerned. IMHO Ed I am also very appreciative that Roderick of Toque is the same as well as Tim of Snuff Store. Their activities are a very positive contribution to this forum.

I hesitate to say anything, lol, but the Wilsons Large (25 grammers) are in. New flavors include Prime Minister, SM500, Menthol Plus and Irish Coffee. Click Wilsons Lg if you are interested. Thanks Dave

Damn you Dave! LOL Thanks for the shipping notice today, looking forward to the new flavors. Also the biggest order yet at $70.59, hope the boss lady goes lenient on me when she sees the bill!