OT - Pets anyone?

3 cats, one tarantula, 2 leopard geckos. The scorpion (Frank, rest in peace) laid his lil ole sting down a while ago and is buried in the garden. Also a plethora of hedgehogs, snails and mice as undomesticated pets in the back garden (and useful snacks for the cats)

1 lahsa apso, 1 toy poodle, 1 border collie, 1 main coon cat, and 1 other cat, I’m not sure what kind.

Tilly dog

I have a Horsfield Tortoise called Brian, he’s just over a year old, had him since October but he was born last May. Stefan

@Juxtaposer, sorry to hear about your cat. I know a wonderful lady that does home visits. I used her when I had to put my Aussie of 14 yrs down last year. Whisper me if you want her info.

one daft labrador and one even dafter Beagle

Me I’am petless at the moment. I could show a picture of my first cat if anyone is interested. Had to put him down too. Miss the kitten.

a mix dog, a long hair daschund, a cat, and a mexican red knee tarantula

3 cats, (Abessinian, Burmese and Toyger) my workdog (military) died a few months ago during a terrible car accident, we and the cats miss him very much.

my daughters pet asbo the hob ferret lives with me great house pet. Got his name as he bullied the other ferrets so has to live on his own but he doesn’t seem to mind

I love abby their awwesome cats. I lived with a half abby half tabby he was a freak and a half but an amazing animal. I really think that he was smarter then most people. Just saying that everyones pets are so cute and sweet looking. I think I could be friends with any of the pets I’ve seen so far. I a portion of last night with a dobermen sleeping on my feet.

Hi Bob, Abby’s are indeed very smart and a handful, I’ve never seen a cat so confident as this one, you can take him anywhere, doesn’t matter he’s afraid of nothing, loves to ride in the car and walks for miles on the leash. We clickertrained all or cats, they love to do tricks. Some movies: http://users.telenet.be/snuff/page3/page3.html

Jack Russel - Bulldog Mix called James

persistent would describe my half abby. Sweet cat though and really very trainable too actualy. Picky and demanding too but it fit him well so. You know how some people claim their pet thinks it’s a person well he thought he was a dog.

I have 2 dogs. A black Great Dane. Orion. That is about 6 1/2’ tall when on back legs. And a Black Dachsund/ Brussels-Griffon Mix. Maynard James (after Maynard James Keenan). Stands about 1’ tall (Looks like a mini of my Dane.) They are best friends, and we love them also. The Dane thinks he owns the couch though.

so i was walking Roxy and Lucy today ( pic on the first page) and as we were walking back towards the car Roxy stopped to smell something in the grass ; i call her couple of time and she won’t move… as i get closer i see something shinny in the grass where she was smelling…sure enough it was my president snuff box… :slight_smile: must have dropped it earlier when we were walking…

@Micheltn, JR/Bulldog must be quite a dog!! Good looking guy.

@ra.stanit: I hope Roxy got a treat after her walk. Faithful snuff-hounds should be rewarded.

@PSS believe me those dogs live like kings… well queens LOL… :slight_smile: @ snuff-belgium sorry to hear about your dog… those pics with him and the cats are great!..

I have a 3 year old Guineea Pig :slight_smile: