ATTN: Any distributors to businesses

Hey guys, I know a couple of reps browse the site here (Toque, Nicotine Rush, and Mr. Snuff come to mind). I heard the Poeschl is pulling out of the US, and the only snuff that are currently sold at the tobacco shop I work at are Poeschl snuffs (Two Ozona flavors and Gawith Apricot). Since I am the only person in the shop that uses snuff regularly, my manager told me to look through our distributor catalog to find some other kinds to replace these. The problem is, we only have one distributor that sells snuff, and they have a very limited selection (just a few American Scotches and the like). I’m looking to see if any of the reps here distribute to businesses, preferably one that sells a variety of snuffs. The shop I work in is in Southwestern Ohio (near Dayton), if that matters at all. Just curious!

Mr. Snuff sells wholesale: www.wholesalesnuff.com

Toque sells wholesale and has applied for FDA approval.

…and the Toque logo will catch the eyes as well.

…and the toque snuff itself will catch the noses.

I know if I found a local B&M selling Toque I would probably buy about $50 worth just to encourage them to keep carrying it. Only snuffs I’ve ever seen in a B&M were Poschls.

I’d love to be able to just walk into a store and buy snuff.

If you start carrying snuff, I’ll gladly drive to Dayton to buy some.

I’m in Columbus. I’ll drive to support B&M snuff. Whisper me the addy.

New here, but would like to say that I, too, would travel to Dayton area. I’m about 2 1/2 hours away.

You’d seriously travel 2.5 hours for snuff??? Bloody hell that’s like me going to London for snuff. I’ll stick to the shop a mile from me ta very much lol. Stefan

What I mean is that I get to that general area 2-3 times a year. But also, this is geographically a much larger country than yours … 2.5 hours is not that far/long for us. I’ve lived in cities where it could take an hour or more to travel from one side to the other. The closest “good” B&M to me is nearly as far as Dayton is to me. However, I’m getting older and my world smaller, so I’d rather be in a position like yours. :slight_smile: I’ve lived lots of places and at times I’ve lived close to shops. Smaller towns not close to larger cities usually don’t carry the better snuffs. I would definately make a fairly large purchase if I were to make one in Dayton.

It’s worse here roderick. But that’s because there are so many bars in this town that going an extra block is out of the way when you really probably already at a bar or at least walking by one.

Firemarth – I agree with Roderick about your boss ordering Toque. :slight_smile:

Depends on the town. Depends on the region. Depends on what you’re looking for. Some towns have lots of bars, others very few. NYC is a whole different ballgame.

Our town has a little bar, but all he sells is crappy 3.2 beer, and the old man hates hippy types. I went in there to grab a Coke and I thought I was going to melt at the look he gave me!

dont melt. just tell him the world is going to end with him.

carol you could kill him with kindness or wait is that knifes. I don’t know I can’t ever rememeber probably why I don’t go to bars often.

Glad to see people would be interested in getting snuff easily in the region! I’m trying to see what I, and the distributors, can do…

FireMarth – Will be interesting to see how it turns out. Carol – I can easily picture that beer joint.