I need the must-try snuffs before PACT act!

F&T High Dry Toast. It seems almost universally liked, so grab a 50g tin of this, and you won’t be disappointed. I’d also recommend grabbing some Wilson of Sharrows snuffs, some McChrystals, Bernards, and Dholakia if you can afford to put in a big order.

A plane ticket to europe grab as much snuff as you can and become a modern day snuff santa for cash.

5 Photo Himalaya is an enjoyable snuff as well.

All of 5 Photos’ snuffs are fantastic.

WoS Peach Melba- WoS Apricot-WoS Grand Cairo American Swisher Honey Bee

I always say get two or three of every style and company. I think we have an “essential” snuff list in the FAQ, but it really needs some updating. I will pose the question to the ISTA and see if we can come up with a good list.

If you are getting stocked up, I would suggest a wide range of Wilsons of Sharrow as well as Dholakia and Dholakia contract brand snuff - ie Kamal, Sparrow Cool and the FUBAR range, if facing snuff armageddon these are the ones that would get me through. I would ignore Poschal and the rest - of course this is an entirely subjective and personal answer.

I am the resident hoarder, and if I were you, I wouldn’t buy anything (so that I can buy it all!!!)

@cstokes: LOL I thought you already did have it all!

Nope, there’s always room for more.

Yeah, I’d say the 5 Photo and even the Sun, because these really may become unavailable after Pact.

Bernard’s Brasil Doppelt-Fermentiert F&T Old Paris Bruton, just for a pure nic hit Rooster for another Honey Bee for an American sweet Hedges for a menthol Ozona President for another menthol F&T HDT for the sheer simplicity of it F&T Bordeaux for a floral NTSU black just to say you’ve tried it

FireMarth, How about don’t…torture isn’t it? I mean, what I’d do to be reassured of being able to get Golden Cardinal

I may just start snuffing ground yerba mate. It can be toasted and flavoured to my hearts content.

Dholakia White is a must. Its great by itself and mixes well with almost all the toques and WoS snuffs. IMO Firemarth…keep in mind when you ask for suggestions everyone will simply give their own personal opinions on what they like. There are several hundred flavors because everyone has different tastes. Luckily snuff is cheap. Buy them all cuz the ones you don’t like will sell on the exchange thread without a problem. You will still be able to easily obtain the american snuffs after pact. So I wouldn’t waste your time/money on them now. Although I do love the american sweets. Get what you can from overseas while you can get them easily. Good luck.

O&G All of the Wilsons SPs Wilsons Lavender Wilsons Prime Minister A few schmalzers Wilsons Rose of Sharrow F&T HDT, in fact all of them Hedges L260

1st WoS lemon grove 2nd McCrystals mild lemon 3rd WoS CoC 4th A/P Molens 5th F&T seville

I don’t know, some may want to try something while they still can, but to me, if I won’t be able to get it again I’d rather just not know what I’m missing. It’s like falling in love with a girl during your last month at university before you each go back to different countries. Some people like that sort of thing though.

C’mon matero, doesn’t the old adage “it’s better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all” apply? Whether it’s snuff or women, I would rather hit it when I have the chance than skip it just because it may not be available in the future.

snuffegnugen & matero: nyrrr… Break Stuff! (that’s enough Beavis) Sorry Firemarth, Here’s some that should still be available. All F&T’s and from India: Ganga, Sparrow, Pari, Mango Cream,Grape Concorde, and Black.