What's the most "hardcore" snuff out there?

@ Bart: someone already invented the snuff carburetor. He has a small and quiet yahoo group. There are pictures of it here: nasal-snuff-club pics And also instructions how to make one in the files. I don’t know if you have to be a member to view or not.

Dholakia White, is brutal. I like it, but only on the occasion when I want to simulate a punch to the face.

Looks like you have to be a member to view it, Xander…

wickedkitchen Mar 4th 2010 Kendal Brown burns like a sonofabitch. I love it I love it I love it…Wish GH was a little softer in texture though. I’d have tried to mess with the moisture and grind but I haven’t figured out how to open those containers. I’m afraid I’ll break it. Just prise open the 2 halves gently with your finger nale or a knife, work your way gradually arround the base where the 2 halves join

I might snuff some Spanish Jewel with a Spanish Toothpick. hehe, and a Bruton-Sparrow-Quit mix I have.

For me the strongest, nicotine wise, is NTSU. Dholakia White, Rooster and Three Thistles all SMELL very strong but they don’t give me the nic hit I get from NTSU. Real “roughneck” stuff? Taxi and Babaton.

To be honest we are all so different that this question never means that much, I can shovel NTSU in (and enjiy it immensely) but then I will try some bog standard lil Poschl candy and it will burn like hell

@wickedkitchen - “Dholakia White makes my scalp almost bleed.” I know you wrote this over a year ago (im browsing old threads) but thank you for giving me the perfect words to describe what I feel when the Quit hits juuuust right :slight_smile: Gotta get me some D.White!

Never tried it myself, but I’m thinking there’s a reason that “Bruton” is nick-named “Brutal”.

The search for some kind of mind-bendingly powerful snuff is pretty much like looking for cigarettes of the same properties. A snuff is only in that bracket when you are not used to it. I can take quit and white as all day snuffs quite happily - no skill or personal quality beyond regularly using a lot of nicotine involved. Also, a lot of the apparent potency is down to the mill - very fine, dry snuff burns. When the nanny states finally insist on cigarette type packaging with the nicotine levels shown I doubt that there will be much difference in any of them. Until then its 100% subjective.

I agree. It has to do with tolerance. I don’t think I’m “hardcore” when I take Bruton or Quit but I guess to a newbie it might be “mega ultra…”

Im a cig smoker, and when it comes down to it, D White is the only one that rivals a cig. However it doesnt feel quite as strong because it doesnt hit you in 3 seconds like a cig does.

Try it thru a bullet - the closest thing I’ve ever had to a pull on a cigarette, snuffwise.

The one snuff that really pushed my hairline back is White Elephant! Zowie.

Its strange but White Elephant doesnt really do it for me that much anymore, its the the nic just vanished from the tin. And its not my tolerance because toasts still give me quite a lift.

It’s not the snuff that’s “hardcore”, it’s the snuffer.

Agreed. Large, frequent pinches of good quality snuffs are the way to get the most nicotine out of it. The search for a hyper strong brand is doomed from the start. It can only ever be a pinch of snuff, and that has limits. There are no mysterious, narcotic like snuffs out there. Snuff is just not manufactured for that purpose and has never been used like that.

I think the impact of a nic hit is overrated. The ritual, the enjoyment, the pleasure and the taste are much more important. At least for me that’s the case.

1 Like

@Uwe I completely agree. I know that I MYSELF don’t snuff to be a bad ass lol

Yeah snuff isn’t hardcore, guys at work think I’m weird not tough because I snuff. Now I can remember a time that I would snort just about anything, My brother had this baggie of white powder. I snorted 2 big old lines and I fell on the floor in agony, brother was rolling on the floor, busting a gut laughing. I had just snorted 2 lines of straight Baking soda. How’s that for hardcore, lol. edm