The Official "Make a Spanish Jewel Snuff" Petition Thread

Yeah, there’s no way I can make enough for everybody, and I still have a big desire to buy snuff. I am counting on you! Let’s put it this way, you will not ever see your puppy alive again if you don’t get it done soon!

LMAO. now thats funny. good post Whalen

Pieter, Whalen, Roderick- I’m counting on any of you to do it. I can’t think of a more worthy pursuit. I’m sure it can be done and I look forward to the day it happens. If I lived in Europe I’d have gone to Spain on my last few vacations to make a new friend :wink:

Everyone seems to have one part or another of the recipe down. We need some collaboration here. For the good of the Jewel!

…fingers crossed! I have major faith in all of you, Guys! And hurry up already… ;-( like the little train that could…I think I can…I think I can…I think I can…I KNOW YALL CAN!!!

whats a figer?

Whats a figer?..Umm lets see how i can explain it…well theres no nice way…Just think really hard…it will come…maybe???

@ Roderick hows the Spanish Jewel coming? I’m ready to buy some stock in it! :wink: maybe a kilo or two :open_mouth:

I will sign this petition… As long as the Toque Spanish Gem does not change.

Roderick, please don’t let us suffer any longer.

What’s the big deal with Spanish Jewel? And, what is different about Jewel and Toque Spanish Gem? I’ve not been at this long enough :slight_smile:

Roderick, your very best will be good enough, no doubt about that. I will not ask you again because we all know you are a man of his word. I will wait patiently (what a lie). Just one more thing; will it be available in 1 kilogram bags?

Roderick, I am glad you are doing this… Please don’t forget me this time…

why is this spanish jewel so popular? are there other powdered substances in it? lol i’d like to try this when its ready if thats okay, roderick, how do i order some?

@# dubhdarra you won’t get your hands on the original that’s for sure :slight_smile: i’m sure the Toque copy will be very nice!

Filek, your snuff box is almost ready. I hope Roderick will hurry up now with the SJ. I’ve only got a tiny bit of the real McCoy left and I hate to sniff such a small pinch at a time. I would love to stuff my nose with it but I dare not.

Filek, I understand perfectly what you said. I remember all those places. Even the monsters and pirates. I also know that he who seeks the treasure, may not find the treasure he seeks, but will find treasure of a different kind.

i think what xander is trying to say here is “arr matey i dug up yer hoard and swapped it all with cinnamon powder”

Anyone hear any news regarding this development?

Damn i never find a ocasion that i find special enough to use my last gr of the real SJ so i will save to compare with this new creation from Roderick and i have no doubt that he can make an exactly copy :slight_smile: