what is the worst snuff you have tried?

mine is magnet menthalated. i bought this hoping for a standard menthol snuff, what i received was a snuff with a very moist, lumpy consistancy, which had such a sharp menthol flavour it physically hurt to snuff it and brought tears to my eyes. overall a very poor investment

1 Like

Ozona Cherry and Dholakia Fruit Cake are my least favorite snuffs. Ozona Cherry just reminded me of ground Hall’s cough drops…

2 Likes

The worst snuff I ever bought was FUBAR Shot of Rum. Overpowering artificial rum flavor; dry, sand-like consistency. Pure crap. I will never buy any FUBAR snuff again.

1 Like

toque peanut butter is my number three least favorite snuff I’ve tried. I really couldn’t finish the tin or barely start it. Though I still recommend it because I think it’s good. Just doesn’t agree with me. Second grossest O.G. actualy. Both just had something that I can’t put my finger on that just doesn’t come out right in my nose. My biggest can’t stand can’t figure out how anyone can stand it is Packards Club. I’d rather nick then use packards club. That’s not far off from saying I’d rather be kicked in the balls then fill in the blank.

1 Like

This one’s easy: English Rose by Gawith Hoggarth.

1 Like

I’m a snuff noob only about five weeks in and only tried 20-22 different scents but the one that turned me off was Dholakia Orange Chocolate.

1 Like

Jockey Club by Gawith Hoggarth. Like squirting the cheapest possible perfume up your nostrils. Nasty, nasty, nasty.

3 Likes

French Carrotte.

4 Likes

The only snuff I’ve ever tried in which I could find no redeeming qualities was McChrystal’s Clove. It reminded me of very strong ground up cloves, combined with powdered metal, I’m sure I could think of many others to mention if I ever tried any food-scented snuffs, which I avoid like actual “work.” F&T Morlaix is pretty bad from a philosophical point of view as it attempts to put a sensuous, erotic spin on your relationship with your grandmother. Same with French Carotte as noted above.

2 Likes

WoS French Carrotte and F&T Kendal Brown. Far too overpowering.

2 Likes

Anything by G&H IMO, I’ve tried at least 10 of their snuffs and disliked every one. Stefan

1 Like

Toque Bourbon, very clumpy and a rather unpleasant smell which lingered far to long

1 Like

WOS’ Royal George, to me it tasted like baby powder.

1 Like

Taxi Menthol. No words can describe how terrible it is.

1 Like

@ Roderick 100 year satisfaction, huh. In that case I might as well let you know I have a problem with a few of your snuffs: Menthol Cheese and Bacon Toast and Marmalade Spanish Gem My problem with all of these is basically with the tins they are in. While they were full when I got them, they are almost completely empty now. I am not sure if they are leaking or if the snuff is just magically evaporating. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Pieter, I like taxi menthol! I shall have a pinch now, me thinks.

1 Like

Bradmajor i thoroughly disagree with your view on jockey club, i enjoy the flowery fragrances.

1 Like

McChrystals Clove, Dholakia Wine and Cheese, Toque Pomegranate, all the mentholated Poschl snuffs (except Packards Club and President) and Samuel Gawith Jockey Club. The Dholakia Wine and Cheese is the worst of the lot for me though.

1 Like

what does everyone have against jockey club? its got a lovely flowery fragrance

2 Likes

Jockey club is soapy and over-sweet. I second magnet menthol as worst snuff however; a touch too hard and its like being slapped with a minty brick.

1 Like