Mr.Snuff Shipping Times To USA

I keep on hearing varying answers from 9 days to +28 days. so those of you who have received orders from Mr.Snuff recently could you please post your order/delivery day? I have three orders on the way right now from February 6th,10th, and 16th. (I remember seeing a post about this topic but it was from Dec 2010 with the weather delays)

MrSuff’s website indicates 10-12 business days to the USA. Mine came in 7. Unless you ordered very early on the 6th it did not ship until the 9th, I don’t count that first day as that is just a pick from the mail system even so that puts it at day 5/6 right now. Way too early to be concerned.

not really concerned, just anxious i guess you could say.

Opening a Snuff package is like xmas morning. Ordered January 24 received February 7. Anticipation seemed like a month. I suggest don’t worry and be surprised when it arrives Do you throw the Atl ?

Opening a Snuff package is like xmas morning. Ordered January 24 received February 7. Anticipation seemed like a month. I suggest don’t worry and be surprised when it arrives Do you throw the Atl ?

So im looking at about this Friday for my first package and the following Tuesday for my next based on those numbers, thats what i was expecting, guess this is going to be one long week haha

I live in hawaii and in all my orders I’ve only had one that took longer than seven days.

@SandwhichIsles well that might be the case for me too but with the main customs office in new york with all that terrible weather and it is valentines/presidents day weekend so im expecting minor delays

Ah, yeah. Forgot to account for the weather.

Where is Mr snuff based out of interest?

@vitellius Dunmurry,UK i believe.

Haha, for all this time I thought it was based in the US… What an idiot I am!

@vitellius i wish, cause i would probably have my order by now in that case! haha im on day 11 now because of valentines and presidents day and weather delays…im so impatient.

@Atl_Snuffer impatience is inevitable with snuff! I’m terrible, I get so bloody excited when I order I’m checking the mail twice daily…

It all depends on how long it takes your order to get through the US Customs Office. Mr. Snuff ships from Ireland.

I miss the days of Nicotine Rush. Superfast delivery and shipping wasnt massive.

So I placed an order witn Mr Snuff 10 days ago and they haven’t even sent it. Apparently they were out of Alpina and the warehouse didn’t bother to let anyone know so my whole order fell through the cracks, so i bet I’m looking at almost a month. Outrageous! I was expecting it any day now. Andrea was nice and sincerely apologised but my blood is up.

I am agreeable to those numbers. It sucks big sweaty balls when it happens to yourself though. Could happen to any package with any service though.

7 days

2 Days then it sits at customs. Until they get around to releasing it. Remember these are US G employees, they get paid by the hour not by quantity of packages they handle. I often see mailman sleeping or just killing time parked in an obscure place. penndot Road work crews- one guy working four guy standing around and three supervisors also standing around not to count the flag people, at least they have to stand around. Until you install the snuff replicator at your home ,car or office you will have to wait for instant gratification.

I need to teach my cats to make snuff. They seem to have a lot of free time.

1 Like