Bedtime Snuffs

I’m curious what the denizens here like to take before bed. I find that one of the nice things bout snuff vs. other forms of tobacco as that I can take some right as I drift off to sleep without having to worry about brushing my teeth (or a fire!). I’m about to finally bite the bullet and order some Dreamcatcher from @chefdaniel , but in the meantime I am curious what snuffs you like to take right before bed. For me, the ultimate was (I’m out!) Toque’s Camphor & Clove. The clove scent stayed with me until I gave in to the sandman and I found the numbing sensation so relaxing. I’m planning on taking a big pinch in a moment before I call it a night and I’m vacillating between Toque Whiskey & Honey and McChrystal’s O&G. What carries you off the best?

6P Kailash or 5P Himalaya

1 Like

Something heavy and dark, usually viking dark/thor’s hammer or SG kendal brown/black rapee/london brown.

1 Like

Lately its been WoS Country Mint. But Radford is a very nice bedtime snuff.

Haven’t tried much just yet but so far Toque Lavender was always nice and relaxing before bedtime. Camphor n Clove is on my next order so I’ll definitely give that a shot.

All of them funneled into my nose!

SG Lavender Dark

That’s about the only time of day that I use floral snuffs. Currently it’s Himtaj Golden, GH Sandalwood, and SG Grousemoor. Toque Lavender and F&T Princes Special are others I’ve had on my night table. I also have a small tap box of Dholakia Herbal snuff which is nice for the menthol.

Dreamcatcher

6P Special. OM Dreamcatcher.

1 Like

DK Mettaijer. There´s valerian root extract in it and it usually feels nicely before going to bed I-)

In the summer it’s 6 Photo Kailash or Special, as that keeps my breathing clear and open (WoS Jockey Club can have the same effect for some reason), other toimes of the year often those, but sometimes something heavier - SG Vanilla is a lovely, warm, comforting scent for bedtime.

OM Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher was engineered from the beginning to be a bedtime/nightcap snuff. It’s loaded with soporific herbs and root extracts that are considered by experts as relaxing, sleep inducing compounds. I cant’ speak for others, but it sure works for me.

2 Likes

McChrystal’s Violet, Clove, Toque Whisky & Honey, 5 Photo Himalaya.

Dreamcatcher was engineered from the beginning to be a bedtime/nightcap snuff. It’s loaded with soporific herbs and root extracts that are considered by experts as relaxing, sleep inducing compounds. I cant’ speak for others, but it sure works for me.

Is it sleepy or, relaxed? Could it possibly help during stress? I would not hold you too your answer of course since every body is different.

I always take a box of Hedges to bed with me ready for the crack of dawn nostrilful. If I do have a pinch directly prior to sleep I tend to dream on a Coleridgean level.

@Igglet It’s a bit of both for me…relaxation at first, then drowsy. It does make for some interesting dreams…like an ongoing episode of “Kitchen Nightmares”.

My homeground Pennyroyal/Eucalyptus before the big nap… :bz

Dream Herbs; Wormwood,Mugwort, Calea zacatechichi, Celastrus Seed, Lemongrass, Piri Piri, Entada rheedii, Imphepho, Sugandi Root, Hops, Galangal Root, Wild Lettuce, Chamomile, Holy Basil Seed, Passion Flower,Patchouli Leaves, African Dream Root,Uvuma-omhlope, Mexican Tarragon, Damiana, Valerian Root, Vervain, Ashwagandha. Not necessary to snuff,various methods from teas to sackets to obtain lucid dreams. But that is a whole other subject.

1 Like