Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Finest selection of snuff, snus, pipe tobacco, vaping and accessories online.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Greatest variety of snuff, snus, pipe tobacco, vaping and accessories on the web at the best prices.

gawith hoggarth sp

it seems to have a medium grind and medium moisture. some people say that it has a very leathery smell with bergamot and other spices and that it has a nutty smell. the only thing i can detect in it is a perfumed scentthe burn is quite strong but fades quickly it could be an all day snuff but its something i would take after a few other pinches of other snuffs. not my favorite sp. ididnt care for tom buck or queens extra strong im looking for an sp where you still get a nice base tobacco scent in addition to the smell of bergamot and the other things that are in it i would give it a 3.75 out of 5 it will definitely be in a future order

Comments

• Gawith hoggarth SP is a beautiful SP in my option. It is often overlooked compared to WoS, toque & Mcchrystal's SP's.
    I find it nice and refreshing as well as being sweet. The floral Kendal tobacco complements the bergamot.
    Don't get me wrong I love Tom Buck, Grand Cairo, Gold Label & Mcchrystal's SP. But GH SP is right up with these other SP's and offers a slightly different option. For me it is 4.5 out of 5 along with the other snuffs I have listed.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    GH SP has a special place for me too. As do Toque SP Extra and both J&H Wilson SPs