Anybody know the history behind these vintage Chinese snuff items?

A friend of mine recently sent me some photos of some snuff related items. His grandmother visited China around 60 years ago, and picked up some antiques while shopping. One of them is definitely a snuff jar, as the spoon gives it away, but the other one, a hinged box isn’t as obvious. There is some plant design on the box, but I can’t identify the species. The box is curved on the inside, and seems like it was designed to hold a powder such as snuff. I’ve added some photos, does anyone have any thoughts or ideas about these things? It would be cool to know more about these arcane possessions. Does anyone else think that the box was for holding snuff? It seems like more of a European design. I can’t tell if that’s the sort of hinge that would be used on a snuff box.

That curve does suggest it would be used to slide the snuff to the edge for a pinch when it’s running low in the box, doesn’t it…

That’s a Chinese stamp box. The ramp is for easier dispensing. I used to own a curio shop and had a few of these come up. Some examples here: https://www.etsy.com/market/chinese\_stamp\_box