If there was 1 snuff you had to use the rest of your life (what?)

So many members have many types they like. But what if you had to pick just one to use the rest of your life what would it be? I know it’s hard to imagine. But go back in time with a snuff you have available today. Imagine 60 or more years ago no internet. Not many choices what would be your brand. Living in a city with one General Store or drug store. What would it be?

McChrystal’s Original & Genuine - I am absolutely sure about this one.

I am new to snuffing so my collection is limited. My two favs are McChrystals O&G and Gawith Apricot but if pushed I would say the Apricot wins by a nose

The user and all related content has been deleted.

I thought this might be interesting. Because members have such a variety on hand and try them. Could you just pick one! The way you answered sounded like you were really under pressure to pick 1 as an answer. I’d like to see if we have a couple people actually pick the same snuff with so many to pick from. Maybe I should have also asked why that particular snuff as well? What is it about that one that you find so pleasurable? Thank you guys for answering! The Discussions move a little slow around here. I think the more new discussions by active members, might get watchers of the forum that are shy or reserve to come out and participate as well. If I was new to snuff or did not know a lot about snuff like some members a simple question like this thats fun yet interesting I would come out and answer. Plus it’s a great way to introduce myself to the forum and make my first comment. Let’s hope there’s some brave lurkers out there. [color=#99CC99] I am absolutely sure about this one. [/color] [color=#99CC99] but if pushed I would say the Apricot wins by a nose [/color]

Celticsnuffer OOh you gonna cheat a little cause your going to make that baby have flavor. I see your going to be an Entrepreneur with your own secret recipe. We have something of a moonshiner here, but with snuff. BIG SMILE!!! If I’d said we had to go back as far as the wild west. There would be some whiskey in that snuff. Maybe I’ll watch Tombstone today love that move with Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday. I really like that movie because it shows what a true friend is about Wyatt Earp & Doc Holiday. Off Topic!

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Malrynn LOL! Some body please help me. Imagine it could last forever.

For me it would be French Carotte, either the Wilsons or F&T variety. But even the best of snuffs would get boring after a while. For the moment I can’t get enough of that lovely Honey Bee snuff, strong and sweet.

Easy, Tom Buck, I can’t remember the last time I didn’t have some of this with me. If I had to stick to one brand though it would be Toque.

I would have to go with Levi Garrett Scotch Rappee snuff. I take a couple pinches of this snuff everyday for the last couple years and have not tired of it. Its a snuff I really enjoy that just satisfies. And it could be used both in the mouth and the nose so if for some unforeseen reason I tired of the scent, I could just stick it in my lip. It is also one I could spice up if needed to break the monotony. You could make countless versions of snuff from this one. It would be easier to pick 1 snuff back in the day when you may have not had so many to choose from. You wouldn’t really know the difference. But now with so many available at just a click of the mouse, it would be hard to settle on just one for the rest of your life. So I guess thats why I would pick one that I could use to make several variations. And agree with Kunugaa, if I had to choose one brand it would probably be Toque just because I enjoy all the flavors. Or possibly Samuel Gawith just because a good number of the snuffs I enjoy are Sam Gawith snuffs.

This is difficult. One brand it would either be Toque or Wilson’s. One particular snuff it would have to be one of the following, sorry I can’t decide. Toque Original, Wilson’s SP100, F&T’s Princes or McChrystals Stammheimer Hopfen Schnupf. Sorry I can’t be more specific it took me 20 minutes to narrow it down to that list lol

Royal George. It is complex enough that it never really smells the same to me. I always buy it and run out of it first. Only snuff I’ve thought of buying a one pound tub of.

Why McChrystal’s O&G… I can’t tell you the one specific thing which I like about this snuff. It is more complex and also… I cannot remember any time I wouldn’t like it. I can have this one anytime. I have been thinking of Spanish Jewel and Ozona Raspberry also. I refused SJ, because it is not my day to day snuff (that doesn’t mean I don’t like; just too strong for me) and Ozona Raspberry isn’t cool for me anytime. Sometimes it’s good and sometimes it isn’t just the one scent I wanted. O&G works for me ina any situation. P.S.:I hope that mentioning SJ and OR in one sentence together does not offend anyone. It looks seldom that some people look at Poeschl’s with a kind of despect. But maybe I am wrong.

There’s nothing wrong with Poschl, they have some good flavors. I just wish they had more non-menthol snuffs to choose from.

poschl has a very distinct style of snuffs. Some people love them too some people hate them. Some people like me love some of them (the really menthol ones like G.P. and President oh and cheif bull which I can’t put my finger on what I love about it) and hate most of them.

Thanks to everyone that answered and Walrus1985 20 Minutes. You really put some thought in to your answer. This is very interesting.

I’m with TS on the Levi. Wilson’s IHT 22 is a close second.

Either McChrystal’s Apricot or Ozona Cherry by Poschl.

Hell of a difficult question, like what would be your one meal on a desert island. I would have said something by Wilsons until recently but I now think that Toque original would get my vote. To go with it I’d have an everlasting bottle of Remy Martin cognac, the same with a good claret and lots of strong cheddar cheese and french bread. As I’ve taken the desert island thread I’d have the complete works of Eric Clapton and the Knight of Word books as well and just party.