Bit of a depressing topic, really

So my wife is currently at the E.R. Long story short, she needs a kidney transplant and does dialysis nightly via a machine set-up in our bedroom. She’s 22 years old. A bit young for such extreme medical problems. I’m just asking that everyone keep me in their prayers, or send some positive vibes. Whatever you believe in. I don’t know any of you but I feel more comfortable sharing all of this here than I do anywhere else.

Sending positive vibes your way and I’ll keep you both in my prayers.

Our best wishes and our prayers for you and your young Wife.

Thoughts and prayers!

Prayers and best wishes to you both.

You are both in my prayers, I hope she is ok. I don’t know if it will help, but I’m sure you can give her best wishes from the forum as a whole. World-wide hope and support.

Prayers sent. A forum community isn’t that much different than a physical community. In fact a lot of us probably interact with each other than we do the majority of our physical neighbors. Point is , we are , or should be, a place to support each other in more ways than enabling TAD.

Thank you everyone. She ended up being admitted for fluid build up around her heart.

You are both in my thoughts. It’s a tough situation and you are welcome here to share your struggle and maybe garner some comfort.

Both prayers and positive waves. As several people have said above this forum feels more like a true community than many actual places that I have lived so I am sure that we will all keep you and your wife in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck to both of you.

Wish you strength and all the best. Hope the kidney will be soon available. Jaap Bes.

I wish you both the perseverance, luck, and strength you need to get through this. You’re both in my thoughts and the positive vibes hopefully are on the way to you.

Best wishes sent your way buddy. Stay strong.

I hope everything turns out well for your wife. Be positive and strong for her.

Prayers and luck, friend.

Wishing your wife a speedy recovery.

Wishing you peace and Prayers have been sent.

Positive mental attitude has a notable effect augmenting conventional therapy, as does keeping mentally active. Meanwhile I send prayers and best wishes.

Thanks everyone. It’s been a rough week so far, with no end in sight.

His will be done, Amen. May the Lord watch over you and your wife.