World's Largest Collection of Snuff Online
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get Double the Reward Points for Next 200 orders!

Svenskt Snus from Thailand

Anybody ever tried Svenskt Snus. Brands incude Andersson Special, Grov, Fin.
It is made in Thailand by a Swede living here. Just wondered if anybody likes it, buys it etc.

Comments

• I haven't tried it but a few people I know, and trust their opinions, liked it and said it was good snus. As good as Swedish made. Same guy made Pioneer snus that was really popular. I had thought they were out of business or at least had very limited distribution. Impossible to get in the US , last I heard.
  • I haven't tried it but a few people I know, and trust their opinions, liked it and said it was good snus. As good as Swedish made. Same guy made Pioneer snus that was really popular. I had thought they were out of business or at least had very limited distribution. Impossible to get in the US , last I heard.
    Don't know about their distribution but they are still in business here in Thailand. Its the only type of Snus I've tried. Just wondering how it compared to the Swedish made snus. So, thanks for the comment bigmick.
  • willcwillc Member
    Pioneer was a great loose snus.
    The cans were 50g and it was a very earthy, strong snus.

If Svenskt is anything like it you are lucky to be able to get it.
  • dasrdasr Member
    If it pastuerized I want to buy
  • Skell18Skell18 Moderator
    I miss pioneer.
  • If anybody is interested this is their web page:

http://www.vikingsnus.nu/english.html

No connection to me, bye the bye, just a point of information.