Went down on my girlfriend with a snus portion in...

Had a Lab Series 13 Formula Plus portion in my upper lip (energy drink flavor, tastes like Red Bull if any if you have not tried it). All I have to say is that it was incredible. I don’t even have words to describe it. Am I the first person in history to have done this…??

I don’t know your girlfriend well enough to know.

incredible for you or her? :stuck_out_tongue: might have to get me some more odens cold…

I’m sure most long term members of snuffhouse will admit having taken snuff from the lower belly of a compliant partner at one stage or other, but I can’t honestly say that I’m a snuss man myself. Anyone else?

I honestly can’t say that it was a highly sexualized experience. It just struck me as a logical way of warming snuff up to the temperature at which the scent is optimal.

I don’t know your girlfriend well enough to know.

@bob Rocks the House! =))

Yeah, that was rather unsavory a topic, but I think @bob saved it.

Interesting how it shifted to snuff taking off the body of a partner, I may have to try that. I was originally referring to having a snus portion in though. It made the experience better. And she didn’t know I had a portion in.

I’d be willing to bet that everyday in Sweden someone is eating pussy with a portion in his/her mouth

reminds me of an interesting epidemiological study. There was a surge of malignant but easily treatable oral cancers among young Swedish men. Of course the first suspect was snus. The final culprit was a virus that was being spread by oral genital contact. @n9inchnails‌

Though on this subject I don’t do that because it doesn’t seem ideally hygienic. In a large part because of alkalizing agents more so then because of the tobacco. Anything that messes with the ph of the vagina can lead to minor infections and an increased susceptibility to more serious disease. Most likely I am being overly cautious but you got be respectful to the ladies.

I don’t have a comment on this topic but I just laughed out loud to Bob’s comment in a quite room. I even scared the people sitting next to me. Thanks I needed that

@n9inchnails eating pussy!!! oOaahHahaHAhaHAhaHA :))

General may be coming out with a “FDS” snus ?

LOL Bob, best thing I’ve read all day.

I’d be willing to bet that everyday in Sweden someone is eating pussy with a portion in his/her mouth

Greatest comment ever. And yeah, I didn’t think of it that way. Considering the Swedes have used snus for around 200 years, I can’t possibly be the first man in existence to have done this.

She will get nicotine addicted to your tongue now :stuck_out_tongue:

Never try that with Nord 66 Southern Storm, chilli on vagina? Sounds crazy… :))

Never try that with Nord 66 Southern Storm, chilli on vagina? Sounds crazy… :))

Nooo, no flavors like that. Only certain flavors seem to go well with this activity. I tried it the other day with Islay Whisky snus, and wasn’t as great… I’m curious what other flavors might work well with this, lol. Oh, I also would like to add that obviously I would never ever do this with loose snus. This must be done only with portions!

If your gf uses blue ocean or blåvit and goes down on you, do you get blue balls?