UPDATED: Note to members regarding Review Section

Dear members, For some time we have attempted to manually separate snuff reviews from snuff discussions and have a segregated snuff review section here at Snuffhouse. Unfortunately, this became difficult to impossible to manage and as such we have decided to reintegrate all reviews into the “Types of Snuff” category of our site. If you wish to either discuss or review a particular snuff, please seek it there and write what you wish, either informal review or discussion. If you can’t find a thread for the particular snuff, you may start a new one. Now the good news: We have decided to make http://www.snuffreviews.com/ the official partner of Snuffhouse.org for formal reviews. Please go there and write your best reviews. To simplify things, you can use the same name that you use here.

^^CLICK^^

Im sure I’ve seen that black image before, was it on the forum in the side bar or something? Edit- its back now, it wasnt there when i posted.

^ bingo

------------ @-)

Timely reminder - encouraged me to do some new reviews.

I no longer sponsor the review site and have asked the owner to take my logo of it.

I don’t think the owner has updated the site since last year, there is still a message about May 2013… :)] :!!

@Abraxas logo or no I still buy and share your fine products, I can’t speak highly enough about them :x ^:)^

2 Likes

@Abraxas send me a huge jar of that good stuff fo’ free. I just bought a 15 gr jar of the premium fine. Bet its going to be delicious.

Thanks guys.

snuffcentral.com and snuffreviews.com are dead links. snuffreviews.net is under construction. Are there any snuff review sites around?

Well… why am I not surprised that this ended up where it has. Didn’t the proprietor “promise” not to let it lapse…

I’ve deleted the link on the left bar.

@cstokes4 - He turned out to be a time-waster pure and simple. Lots of grandiose plans - in hindsight I suspect he flits from one dream to another. When he stopped answering my emails I knew the thing would just disappear one day. Bizarrely, sometime before the site went inactive - after I had repeatedly asked him to take the Abraxas banner down - he sent me a long email asking me how I was. It was almost like a form of trolling.

It is so frustrating this kind of thing. I know I personally put considerable effort into supporting snuffreviews in its various incarnations. May I humbly suggest that we utilize the review function on mrsnuff? There are already well over 2500 and counting, but there are some snuffs with no reviews at all which is a real shame. We are not going anywhere if we can help it. We even have a section dedicated to youtube reviews. We post whatever anybody submits (to Pat). HEREin case you are wondering. Thanks Dave

May I humbly suggest that we utilize the review function on mrsnuff? There are already well over 2500 and counting, but there are some snuffs with no reviews at all which is a real shame. We are not going anywhere if we can help it.

@MrSnuff: When I first started buying from you, I tried to be a good customer and to take the opportunity to refine my reviewing skills by leaving a review of every new snuff I purchased. There were a few things that caused me to lose enthusiasm. I really would have preferred to be able to use a handle, rather than my real name – preferably “JakartaBoy”, considering the links between this site and yours. But it was quite difficult. I basically had to change my registered name to the handle every time I did a review, then change it back to my real name when I made an order. One time I forgot to change it back, and I got a package in Jakarta addressed to “JakartBoy”. Ha. The satpam thought it was quite funny. And while there’s nothing wrong with a having links between a review site and a site actually selling the product, it should be made generally inviting so that people who, for whatever reason, don’t purchase from MrSnuff can still leave reviews. Maybe an opening page that lists all review products and lets you go from one to the other without going back into the shop each time? It would still add a lot of value to your business, but it would probably make people more likely to use it as a general review site as well.

While things Jakartaboy say don’t really relate to me sense I do not care who knows my name, I think many people would like a feature of a nickname instead of real names. Although if I were worried I would write reviews under my brother in laws name instead.

@Igglet, not WORRIED so much, but it would be nice to use the same name I use here. But you never know, I was ranting at some article in the Guardian the other day under a thinly disguised pseudonym, and a colleague came up to me, chuckled, and said “I read the article, that was you, wasn’t it?” Made me realize that cyberspace is a not as large and anonymous as we like to think. Not that I’m embarrassed about using snuff, but it’s nice to keep the different parts of your life in their separate compartments, sometimes. What’s your brother-in-law’s name, by the way?