Patrick Collins Triple Tech - Snuff Moisture?

I have an old PC TT, made from oak, from a few years ago. I was unaware that I was not supposed to put moist snuffs in there and eventually warped the sliding lid. I just bought a new TT from Patrick made out of African Mahogany (it’s beautiful btw). Do you think the moisture from Abraxas Firedrac will warp the sliding lid? I’d like to avoid making the same mistake with this one. Thoughts?

Hmm, I haven’t had the Firedrac, but if it’s anything like Dragun, I’d class it as fairly dry. I’d say just don’t use it for long term storage and you’d be fine. But @basement_shaman had an interesting suggestion on another thread, he suggested using pipe wax (like Paragon wax) or maybe bees wax on the inside surface of the box to make it more resistant to moisture. It sounds like a good idea to me, I’m also going to try to use beeswax on a vintage wood box at the points where the lid and the box meet, just to be sure that it’s a good seal. My PC TT is oak, too, I’ve not had any issues with warping yet, despite living in the tropics, although I only use it for Dholakia White and White Elephant, which must both be the epitome of dry snuffs.

I coated the in side of mine with beeswax and have not seen a problem in the last

I have a mahogany PC box (tripletech, anyway), and I use it exclusively with Six Photo Kailash, which is not definitely considered as dry snuff. No problems in almost a year of using it.