Map of Snuff Users

I know there are already a map or two out there of Snuff users, and I defenitly don’t want to be stepping on anyones toes but I went and made one of my own. I was hoping it would be used by Snuff Users in general and not just for one Forum or Message board only. I made it with frappr, which I personly love. They have great maps with a lot of settings you can change, and tons of maps for every different reason. So if you guys would kindly sign up (real quick and easy) and join my Snuff Users map I would love it.www.frappr.com/SnufUsersEdit: Ok I got the above link to work now.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

I tried the link but the it said “sorry SnuffUsers not found”. I finally got to it with this link snuffusers/map

:airplane::clubs:

Woot I’m on it now. Look for me in the middle of nowhere.

done,since i can’t add the town i live in(Draganiči) i choose Karlovac,Croatia.

Aha! That’s better! And I’m there now. Seem to be all on my own in Yorkshire though…

There I am in the middle of the Pacific ocean!

I would just like that thank everyone that joined! The map turned out to be a great sucsess. I only posted info about it on this and one other forum, and already we got a large response. There are a bunch of people from the States which is nice. Alot of you guys from the UK took a little longer to join but the dots are starting to pop up. I was also lucky to have have Toque join as well as the Snuff Store. For those of you who missed it please join my Snuff Users map via the link below.www.frappr.com/SnuffUsers-Al

Yap, I put my mark on it early doors. East Yorkshire U.K. Pity we have far to many ‘Unknown Locations’ in the State of Kansas USA :frowning:

I tried to add me - but my city is not there. Arhus - the second largest city in Denmark :frowning:

You can do what other have done, add yourself on a spot right next to where you live. I have notice they have a lot of small towns in the USA on the map so mabey that was more their focus then overseas.

Added myself, Belgium, that very small country under the UK on the other side of the sea. Only one there I’m afraid. I must say that I haven’t encountered any one here who uses snuff. I have offered many people a pinch but none of them seem to have picked up snuffing (besides my wife).

I have the map on my homepage now and for some reason viewing it there is the only way to keep stats.www.albrauneis.comThanks for joining snuff-belgium

I also tried but says “sorry …etc”

I added myself - but the map has no cities in Denmark :op

dajawu, thank you, this is GREAT !!!