Celebrities Snuffing on UK TV. ( QI series K episode 2)

This is amusing, link to youtube of the snuff clip. Stephen Fry gives his guests some snuff to try. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ri6Y-cXACqM

Nice little promo for snuff, interspersed with the sillies. Stephen Fry is a known snuff proponent. Funny though, the clip leads in talking about Kendal, I assume he’s referencing Sam Gawith. Then he passes out the tins of various flavors to the guests, and judging by the names they read, they are all Toque. So Mr. Fry is a Toque man, eh?

I think you are right, Peanut Butter, Champagne…

Is that the episode with Moss from the IT crowd on? (not watched the clip)

@Skell18 No it has Colin Lane, Noel Fielding and Ross Noble. i didn’t know Moss from the IT crowd was in an episode, ha! Must watch that one.

They’re definately snuffing Toque, you can see them unscrewing the lids and as far as I know only Toque tins have screw on lids, and the names are a dead give away.

always love ross noble, and true to form makes an idiot of himself in the name of comedy :smiley: though im wondering if they were actually personal tins (they look like 25g) or bought specifically for the show. We should encourage Stephen Fry to join us here! haha.

it’s like you have some inside information Mr Roderick.

So Roderick you should try to convince them I am famous so I can get on that show. If you do it. I’ll not only be in your debt forever. I’ll also snuff the heck out of some toques on t.v… I know what I ask is impossible but when has that stopped you before?