SNUFF CONTEST #2 DEADLINE JULY 20, 2013. 6PM

Welcome to the second installment of the Snuffhouse sweepstakes. This time we will go with a game of chance with a card deck. Each member can enter once and just pick one card out of the deck and post that in this thread. That means that this will be limited to 52 entrants (no jokers). One card per member so you gotta pay attention to what has been posted. This will be open to members worldwide as long as snuff can be delivered to their country. Should a winner be outside the USA the prize will be most likely an assortment sampler of the winners choice from my collection. Should the winner be in CONUS the prize will be a 150g assortment of Indian snuffs that Mr. Snuff does NOT carry. As per the last contest the winner will be announced next Saturday at 6pm EST. This is when I will pick a random card from a deck and that will determine the winner. Good luck Snuffhouse!!!

7 of hearts

King of Clubs

Two of Clubs

hey, I was going to say two clubs but I’m not playing, got too much Indian snuff and don’t want to deprive anyone, it’s good stuff.

Jack of spades

In true Lemmy fashion I pick the Ace of Spades! Ken

3 of Diamonds

King of Diamonds.

7 of Spades

6 of diamonds and thanks for the giveaway

Dammit! @distaind chose my card. I should get half of the snuff if he wins. =))

6 of Hearts

Queen of Hearts :x

2 of hearts

The 3 of Hamsters.

9 of spades

Ace of Diamonds

Jack of Clubs

10 of hearts