April fools jokes

Anyone here have a good April fools joke you pulled on someone? I usually get my mom every year with me calling her from an unavailable phone # and asking her to come bail me out of jail or I’m in the hospital with a few broken bones.

I think there’s one from Asieg33 on these pages (which relates to a mis-typed word in a discussion about hankies vs tissues, which backfired a bit as no-one remembered the original post and ensuing replies. :wink: A few years ago I carefully cut the bottom out of a box of cornflakes (leaving the inner bag intact, I’m not that cruel) so when my girlfriend lifted it out of the cupboard the bag slid out and hit loudly the floor. She jumped about a foot in the air. :))

I made a screen cap of my coworker’s desktop, then saved all his shortcuts in another directory and deleted them from the desktop, then made the screen cap his desktop. Drove him Crazy! the hardest part was sitting a few feet away and trying not to let him hear me snicker, that’s what finally gave me away.

Happy New Year!

The mods on here were given a copy of the logo backwards, but I guess they didn’t want to bother with it. What a waste of my talents =P

@Dogwalla I didn’t see that one. It might be time to put up a spring seasonal one though.

Wait a bit longer, it’s still winter in Europe. Someone kidnapped Spring.