MrSnuff? Mistersnuff? co.uk? com? Confusion...

Dear all, I am a regular snuff user, and fancied joining mrsnuff so as to take advantage of their great variety of products and prices. BUT when ever I try and join mrsnuff.co.uk it won’t let me complete the registration process, it says there is an error? It did let me join mrsnuff.com, but the prices on that site are more expensive than on mrsnuff.co.uk, yet I believe they are just different versions of the same site? Now I see another version, mistersnuff.com? I’m really confused. Should I just shop elsewhere?

I’ve never been to the Co.UK one but I know mrsnuff.com updated his site and switchedto mistersnuff.com. if you go to mrsnuff.com it should reroute you to mistersnuff.

Hi

The sites MrSnuff and MrSnuff UK have been updated so they automatically redirect users to the correct site for their country.

Valid Destination Countries - MrSnuff UK

• France, Germany, Iceland, Isle of Man, Norway, Spain, Switzerland , United Kingdom

Valid Destination Countries - MrSnuff (USA)

• Australia, Canada, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, South Korea, Thailand, United States

For example, if you access MrSnuff from the UK you will be redirected to MrSnuff UK. If you access MrSnuff UK from Australia you will be directed to MrSnuff

Previously anybody could buy from either site and this ended up causing problems with customs and our payment processor.

4 Likes