New snuff bullet?

Anyone have any experience with these? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140911194188 They look pretty sweet.

Yes, I have 5 or 6 I inherited from a dearly departed friend. They work well.

Well enough to justify purchasing 5 or 6? =)

Yes, I have 5 or 6 I inherited from a dearly departed friend. They work well.

These were given me. I’d suggest buying one and decide for yourself before investing in more.

It looks real similar to the “blizzard” bullet. The blizzard is bigger in size all around from capacity to the size of the hit. I like the blizard a lot but the three bullets I have are basically just to carry around snuff with unless my hands are dirty. I unscrew the back and tap some out either for a pinch or boxcar use.

I have one and I like it a lot. Good quality and very small.

This bullet just came, and it is awesome. Perfect amount of snuff, to the perfect location in my nose. Strongly considering buying more…

I just noticed something about snuff bullets, I had one in my jacket pocket for driving when I went to use it i just happen to notice a big wad of pocket fuzz was in the nozzle, that would have gone right up the schnoz.

I just noticed something about snuff bullets, I had one in my jacket pocket for driving when I went to use it i just happen to notice a big wad of pocket fuzz was in the nozzle, that would have gone right up the schnoz.

yep, it only happened to me once, though…

Lmfao…yeah i’m glad i had an acrylic green one seen through it to see the pocket lint lol that would’ve sucked. oh the things that nearly happen…

Snuff Bullets are like navels. Gotta check them every so often for a lint build up.

I just got two aluminum bullets similar to the one that @CzechCzar linked to on ebay. They work really well for medium to coarse ground snuffs but my experience with the finer grinds is that you have to have a lot of control on the sniff so it doesn’t go straight to your throat. I said in another thread that I might not like the bullets so much but now after a full day and a half using them they are growing on me. I may order more, one in particular being the posh brass bullet linked here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Original-Chrome-Plated-Posh-Snuff-bullet-snorter-rocket-Heavy-/290840821746?pt=LH\_DefaultDomain\_0&hash=item43b776bff2