good ideas on drying out a snuff?

I cant see this being asked a lot. Who wants to dry out a snuff? Well I do. I love 6 photo natural and I ordered the 200 gram container. It is extremely more moist than any other one ive ordered before. Honestly I liked it better when it was dryer. Is there a way to dry it out without loosing any of the original scent? Do I just leave the container open and stir it occasionally? Or what would you recommend.

that should work. I also prefer my snuffs a little drier then fresh.

Wow. Never heard of that one before. But yes, that ought to work, I think.

What about just drying out maybe 2 week’s worth at a time? (That way, maybe the fresh moist scent remains in the orginal container.) Then start drying the next 2 week’s worth when you start using the previous drier snuff…and you’ll have a new drier supply by the time you’re done with the previous. Just a thought…

Thats a great idea. You might want to dump the snuff in a bowl and fluff it, then put it back before removing the day (s) worth. Might help to even things out

If you have the time I would get a larger jar say maybe a pint, put a couple weeks worth in it and put the lid on, take the lid off every other day and mix the amount a bit then re-lid. This should dry it more slowly and keep most of the scent in it. I have done this with a lot of pipe tobaccos and it holds more of the scent than just letting an amount air out but it does take a little longer.

Thats what I was thinking. Thanks. I have 25 grams separated into a glass jar with the lid off that ive been stirring up. Its been almost 4 days now and it doesn’t seem like its dried up at all yet. Maybe its just that moist but I will continue to keep the lid off and stir it up daily. I will repost when I start seeing results.

Mix it with a plain American scotch. Or Dholakia sparrow

might be oil based and not likeily to dry out quickily.

I think I remember someone saying snuff that is oil based never dries out completely