joke snuff

Am I the only one that thinks there should be a gag snuff? Maybe one that’s a sneezing powder or something that’s gets really hot like they just ate an extremely hot hot wing. I don’t want to turn anyone away from snuff but maybe a use would be to leave it in a desk drawer to get that’s Guy that sneaks it from you. Or that person you just want to laugh at or get revenge on. Not sure if anything like this exists but if so I want some

@distaind I am a huge practical joker and would make sure I had a supply of dog poo scented snuff just for the guys at work who constantly take pinches from me. I love the look on people’s faces after a good practical joke. It sucks having to look over your shoulder for fear of retaliation though but thats all part of it.

Dholakia white.

bhut jolokia

You could squeeze a spring snake into a tin or put a paper clip rattler in but messing with the goods should be your last option.

@Juxtaposer i love the spring snake idea, got a guy that always bumbs from me and barely thanks me, that would get him really good!

@mipasma That would be joke turned homicide. I watch videos of guys eating those things and can’t understand why a person would do that to themselves.

BigDaddySnuff It would be cruel joke…I saw those videos too…seriously I think it´s dangerous…never gonna trying something like this…snuff is safer…hope Abraxas dragun won´t contain this…I ordered it…

Or maybe a small electrical shock when someone tries to open a tin

vile snuff is far too cruel to do to somone, however a shock snuff box is clever

if you like vile snuff see the joke i posted on here a wee time back under joke…

I can send you the contents of a kitty litter pan all powder up. They won’t be sampling your snuff a second time. The twisted rubber band with button attached would be a gag. or a spring loaded lid. or just super glue a tin shut

BigDaddySnuff It would be cruel joke…I saw those videos too…seriously I think it´s dangerous…never gonna trying something like this…snuff is safer…hope Abraxas dragun won´t contain this…I ordered it…

2 bhut jolokia can send one to the hospital… and as far as the Abraxas Dragun it is AWESOME! Very very little chili and awesome flavor, gonna have to get more before it is to late

There WAS a joke box discussed on this site some time ago. It was a box that would stick your finger with a needle if you didn’t know what you were doing. It was a very old box being sold on E-Bay I think. A small electric shock sounds fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player\_embedded&v=9Pc\_mvNsWGI something like this lol

Sneezing powder from joke shops mixed in with snuff should do the trick!

Sneezing powder from joke shops mixed in with snuff should do the trick!

not sure if up the nose would be advisable :confused:

There WAS a joke box discussed on this site some time ago. It was a box that would stick your finger with a needle if you didn’t know what you were doing. It was a very old box being sold on E-Bay I think. A small electric shock sounds fun.

You mean the assassination box. Not sure that counts as a joke.

http://snuffhouse.org/discussion/comment/62235/#Comment\_62235 but whoever said that is a great way to get HIV is mistaken as HIV dies when it hits O2, but Hep C is a reality :./

Good find @supervape. That is indeed the box in discussion. I now wish that I had copied the picture for posterity, as the link is long dead. It was a very cool looking box.