Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

First 100 customers get free White Fox snus!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

First 100 customers get free White Fox snus!

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• I have brand new (arrived from Toque Wed.) 10g tins of USA W&H looking to trade a few for equally fresh Schmalzer
  • Anyone in canada willing to sell some unwanted snuffs to me british or german
  • Looking for fruity snuss and chew within canada. Lmk
  • Is there any member live near Anaheim who willing to send package to hotel where my friends will stay for 3/4 days (January,14th to 16th)? I'm looking for any snuff. I repeat once more. Any snuff. hahaha. Just let me know :)
  • edited January 9 PM
    Ok, so Im new to stuffing and I have not placed any order for mentholated snuffs. I would be willing to trade one of my snuffs found in the "latest batch" thread for a nice high nicotine menthol snuff. no.... not my SWS st. james perique
    preferably with someone in the USA. shipping overseas takes so long. If not willing to trade, than please point me in the right direction for a good highly mentholated high nic snuff. I can offer other smoke-ables as well
  • Have fresh 6x 10g unopened cans of  Irish 22. Willing to trade for Swedish Match Taxi Red or anything else with HIGH nicotine, WoS SM 500 or any other interesting offer. Please PM me with offers!  USA only please

• I've got some baccy odds and ends I'd like to trade. a couple tap boxes of bernards (nose wont tolerate schmalzers), 10g of Wilsons Cherry Menthol, an ounce each of Balkan Sasieni, Blackhouse, and SG dark flake. These are just things I won't get around to using up so would be thrilled to swap for snuffs.

I also have a tupperdor full of cigars which I intend to trade all of eventually.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited January 19 PM
    Looking for unopened 10 g sachet of Poschl Santa Caterina senza mentolo (the menthol-free version, aka Santa Caterina Blue). Any continent, trade or buy.

santa caterina senza mentolo

• edited January 23 PM
    @volunge
    I want to try it too. Here in Italy we have only the red (light mentol). I absolutely want to try the blue
  • colubridcolubrid Member
    edited January 25 PM
    For sale new sealed snuff
    Purchased within the last 18 months
    Sold items have been removed from list

WILSONS
    3x 25g Irish 22
    1x 25g Crumbs Of Comfort
    1x 25g Ripple
    1x 10g Best Dark
    HEDGES
    1x 20g L260
    SILVER DOLLAR
    3x 5g Cherry

I also have approximately 25 to 35 open tins of snuff some with only a couple of pinches missing

Plus several sealed tins of General brand Swedish snus that have a sell by date of January of 2019 or later including 6 White portion and 1 Mint portion

I will consider trades in part or in full for ZYN tobacco free snus Nicotrol NS Nicorette Mini or Zonnic lozenges sprays or other tobacco free nicotine products other then vape products or gum
    ZYN is only available in the western states of USA at this time so I can offer a very good deal to anyone who can get this to me on the east coast

Please make an offer
    Jason.bowlby@comcast.net
    USA shipping only

• If anyone is in or willing to travel to west/central Kansas, I have two large Rubbermaid boxes full of jars of snuff.  I'm no longer using snuff so I want to get rid of them.  Some of the snuff smells a little musty, but other than that should be OK.  I'd like two 14 oz cans of Prince Albert per box.
  • looking for someone to sell me some nice dark handkerchiefs as I cant find anything locally. I'm in Canada so I'm hoping someone from the US can help me out here but i wouldn't mind getting some from elsewhere.
  • @Lou_Bliss I really don't mean to sound snarky, but is Amazon somehow unavailable to you?
  • @Zanaspus the handkerchiefs that are on amazon.ca are either white or crazy expensive for 6 also I live in a place where the owners of the house get angry when I order things online too frequently
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    edited February 24 PM
    Looking for someone in the States who has NC Arya Mardas and would be willing to sell a tube or send me a sample. It sounds good but buying a kilogram blind is quite a risk. Please message me. Thanks!
  • BobFrapplesBobFrapples Member
    edited March 4 PM
    I just received 8 25 gram tins of Ambrosia, wouldnt mind trading a few for something different if anyone is interested. Im in California.
  • Lou_Bliss here in California you can buy almost any color of paisley handkerchief in almost every gas station or convenience store. Its a gang banger thing.
  • edited March 15 PM
    Hi Everyone,

I am selling some of my snuff collection. Most of the ones listed here are unused, a few have a couple of pinches taken but not much. Whenever I get a new snuff I open it up and move it to an amber glass jar with an airtight lid, label it, and store it in a wine fridge.  They stay in perfect condition forever this way.  I opened up a few of these and took a few pinches just to make sure and everything is in perfect condition, no moisture loss or anything. The ones for sale are:

de Kralinge - Latakia AO 1860, Prins Regent
    Wilsons of Sharrow - Gold Label, Tom Buck, Best SP, Royal George, Strasbourg, Princes, Best Dark, SM, Grand Cairo, Brunswick
    Fribourg & Treyer - Bordeaux, Princes, Seville, Dr JR Justice, Kendal Brown, Macouba, Morlaix, Bureau, Morocco, French Carotte, Santo Domingo
    Samuel Gawith - KB Plain, SP No1 High Mill, KB Original, Blue Crest, Scotch Black, Irish D Light
    Sir Walter Scott - Creme de Figue, Havana Toast, Thrice Brewed, Auld Alliance, Moro Moro, St James Parish Blend, Mull of Oa, Lundy Foot
    Gawith Hoggarth - Kendal Brown, Irish D, Ambasador, Fleurette, Lakeland
    McChrystals - Original and Genuine
    Bernard - Gekachelter Virginie Dunkel, Basil Doppelt-Fermentiert
    JH Wilsons - SP No1
    Toque - Absinthe

If I didn't lose count that is 47 different snuffs.  I am asking $150 + $10 shipping (USA) for everything (I am selling it as one lot and don't want to split it up).

PM me if interested, Thanks!

snuff
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Want to buy: Stok Charlotte
  • Looking for OSP batches 2 and 4
  • OK, price for the snuff I have listed above changed to $100 + $10 shipping.  Great price to try a ton of different snuff!
  • ar47ar47 Member
    edited March 21 PM
    What are the quantities/weights @HBurlingameIII? And are the jars included?
  • Yes @ar47, jars are included, they come as pictured. They are mostly 25g.