Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• Dyson_noseDyson_nose Member
    edited January 25 PM
    UK sell/trade

With a heavy heart I have decide to part with some of my Abraxas jars. I have premium coarse, cerise connoisseur and cerise fire cured.
    Couple of weeks ago I revised my snuff cellar and I can assure you that all jars are in perfect condition, never opened and stored in a cold place well packaged since I have received them couple of years ago. I am currently enjoying newly opened premium coarse and I have to say it is fresh and yummy like the first jar I ever opened.
    I prefer to deal in person so the buyer can inspect the items, but can also post within the UK. All is glass jars so shipping will be too pricey for posting abroad I am afraid.
    I am looking to sell at 5GBP per jar plus p&p (4.50GBP up to 2kg parcel) and have few spare jars of each - premium, cerise and fire cure cerise.
    Also I have a drum of WoS Irish#22 never opened and properly stored for just over a year and 500g tub of Viking brown. (Looking for 10 pounds each plus postage).
    Open for trades too, I need an icetool snus can or other quality snus container/tools/accessories.
    Reason for selling is the amount of snuff I have, last thing I want is to see them going dry or mouldy before I am able to enjoy them. Any questions are welcomed please messenger me directly if you are interested.
  • Sg - Kendal - KB Original
    Sg- Kendal - Red Crest
    Viking- Thors Hammer
    Toque- Citrus, SP xtra x2 , Berwick Brown, Vanilla, Toffee
    All snuffs were tried, couple 2 - 3 pinches each with a tool, not my fingers. Sp extra is not touched though. Just did the ol try it and didn't like it routine with them.

Silver posh bullet - loaded once with Tom buck. Not for me. Didnt particularly care for it. Maybe someone who likes smaller toots and dryer snuff.

Im looking for American snuff mostly. Ill entertain any offer. Including the cigars Tatuajesnuffer. Are you THE Tatuaje? Anyways, looking for we Garrett and other American snuffs. I live in America myself but Im up in Oregon where there isnt snuff anywhere around me. No one even knows what it is.

As far as other snuffs go, my favorite is Tom Buck. Runners up are Wilsons best sp and mChristals sp. I dont care for the stronger floral or whatever that is that you get in toque so extra or grand Cairo. Gold label is tolerable. If you have any sp that fits what I described suiting me, let me know. Im glad I FINALLY was able to join. Tried making an acct about 100 times. Name is Nate. Take care fellas happy sniffing.
  • colubridcolubrid Member
    edited February 1 PM
    I have 50+ containers of nicotine pouches here. ZYN, ON!, DRYFT. Am I allowed to sell them here. My posts keep getting cut off. Please contact me if interested
  • Hi All,

Newbie snuffer here from Mumbai - India. Had developed a craze of snuff and snuff storage boxes and have some surplus to trade/ sell.

All 50gms

1. 1)     
      5 Photo Himalya
    2. 2)     
      Balmukund
    3. 3)     
      HorseBrand Joshi
    4. 4)     
      Karnataka Snuff
    5. 5)     
      Mangalore Snuff
    6. 6)     
      Sugansagar Rose Blend
    7. 7)     
      N. Boopathy Sons
    8. 8)     
      SVS Madras Snuff
    9. 9)     
      NVS Madras Snuff

Snuff Storage

1)     
    Stainless steel tins

2)     
    Plastic holders

Menthol Crystals ? 10 gms vials

• I also smoke a pipe and have some tobaccos that some might like to experience.
    1940s velvet and some edgeworth slices of the same vintage.
  • @Natehimself these are the size cans I can get locally of US snuffs. I will go tomorrow and see what else they have in stock
  • ChapmanChapman Member
    edited February 3 PM
    Never mind, guess my pictures will not load right now. They are the 32.6 gram little drums.
  • I am experiencing a SNUFF CRISIS!  My supply of American Scotch is nearly depleted!  Can anyone help me get some Railroad Mills Plain, Superior, ThreeThistles Strong, and/or Ralph's in the 4.65oz size?  I can't get any of my favorite brands from my local tobacco distributor here in Colorado, so I'm hoping someone from the Blessed Southland can help a feller out.   
  • JohanoJohano Member
    edited March 12 PM
    Got about half a 40 g tin of White Horse and 10 g almost untouched Dholakia Sparrow Cool..
    Happy to exchange one or both for something else B-)
  • Hello, just received an order of 10 50G tins of Sugandh Sagar (Rose) Snuff f. Would be willing to trade some plus 

pipe tobacco

W.E.  Sweet
    W.E. Scotch
    Bruton

Am looking to try something from SWS, Gottard, Medicated snuffs. 
  • Also open to other trades as well. The Sugandh Sagar is a good snuff but will never be able to use 500G in this lifetime, plus gives someone a chance to try some without having to order a case.
  • Unfortunately my nose does not like schmazlers. I am willing to trade/sell some snuff...US preferred as I am in California. 

I have an opened (just a few pinches taken) of 10g Bernard Magic Moments, and 10g Bernard Schmazlerfranzl

I have an unopened 25g pouch of Poschl Schmazler D and Schmalzer SF

I also have several unopened tins of T.P.S. madras snuff...I love this stuff but had to order a case of it! 

Not sure what I am looking to trade for, something strong in nicotine! 
  • As usual, I am always looking to swap pipe tobacco and/or cigars for nasal snuff. pm if interested.
  • Ben_MacMBen_MacM Member
    edited March 26 PM
    I got a small order today. 3 small snuff holders with spoons. They are small, and not the highest quality, but all 3 were $10 Can. Bought them through Amazon. I am unable to upload a pic for some reason. Apologies.
  • Ben_MacMBen_MacM Member
    edited March 26 PM
    I have a tin of Viking Blonde....minus 2-3 pinches for trade. I would like to try some Toque Quit. If you Are interested message me.
  • @JohnnyO PMed you