Buy <a href=Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy $30.00 and get 50% off shipping. Buy $50.00 and get FREE shipping.

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• JP12JP12 Member
    I have a very good amount of pipe tobacco I'm interested in trading for any types of snuff. I'm new to snuff and I haven't picked up a pipe in over a year. All of my tobacco has been jarred. Let me know what you might want and I'll see if I have it.
    Thanks
  • edited April 2 PM
    Horn snuff box for sale by me on ebay, leak proof, works perfectly. Polished inside and out. I am open to offers through ebay, which is also the fastest way to contact me regarding the box since I will be notified by the phone in my pocket.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Horn-Snuff-Box-Leak-Proof-And-Polished-Inside-And-Out/112910541270?hash=item1a49fe21d6:g:p8UAAOSw6T9awkxw

I do not think I am breaking any rules posting this here, but if I am wrong please correct me or remove this post. Thank you.
  • ConkConk Member
    Free Snuff Posted Anywhere in The UK

I'm doing a clear out of my cluttered collection and was just about to bin this lot but thought someone might want it. There's nothing wrong with any of them, I just don't get on with some menthols and the others I just plain don't like.

Silver Dollar Cherry (5g tap box) - Pretty much full
    Silver Dollar Coffee (5g tap box) - 95% full
    Red Bull (7g tap box) - 80% full

Wilsons 5 Gram Tins (all have barely been touched, but pinches have been taken from them so I understand that makes them less appealing)
    • Extra Menthol
    • Summer Berries
    • Rum & Blackberry
    • Honey Menthol
    All in good condition, no rusty tins or anything. 
  • Any chance someone knows where i could find Rooster, D White and Brutons?
  • RemjobRemjob Member
    Looking for RnR by F.U.B.A.R and any Cigar's that any would be willing to depart with trade,Sell,ect.
  • volungevolunge Member
    @JackKeane You can buy Dholakia White directly from Dholakia:
    http://www.dholakiaherbal.com/dholakia-white-non-herbal-snuff.htm
  • Looking for 
    Toque Ambrosia, Lime Toast, Natural, Natural Toast
    McCrystal's Fine Keg
    F&T St. James Parish, High Dry, French Carotte
    Old Mill- haha yeah, right

• @volunge Thank you!!
  • Looking for a tub Stokers or some plug OR cope wintergreen :)
  • im looking for a large amount of white elephant (100+ grams) i will pay top dollar or trade for snuff. 
  • I'm still looking for all the Samuel Gawith Banana snuff I can get my hands on ! Thanks !
  • @Conk Y Yes ! Yes it is !  I'm getting short and starting to get nervous !
  • RemjobRemjob Member
    Lol
  • RemjobRemjob Member
    For the Love of God he's been looking for that for over a year I hit him up probably three or four times if not more to tell him I got Banana made by stok no he would say it has to be made by Samuel G and I just want to say I'm very glad that you now have an Avenue to getting your banana sir gratulations!
  • kurtsnosekurtsnose Member
    edited April 24 PM
    Another Dead end ! Still looking for S.G. Banana ! I've tried the stok and to be kind it is not at all what I'm looking for  !
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited April 24 PM
    @kurtsnose, this Slovak vendor still has 7x10 g SG Banana left (as well as 5x10 g Yellow Crest, @Dxx): https://www.trafika3.sk/tabak/snupaci-tabak/eshopproductscbm_388761/10/, but it might be wise contacting him before booking a flight to Bratislava.

Have you tried mixing Poschl's Schmalzler D-Doppelaroma with Viking snuffs?
  • BadikerBadiker Member
    edited April 24 PM
    Hi,

Have a bunch of snuff to sell/trade for cigars. 23 tins all together, some SG, Toque, De Kralingse, Rosinski and few other obscure tins.

Photo: 

Tins are mostly full (few pinches missing), some sealed. Have been stored in tupperware in the fridge for last year or two. 

I traded here before and have a positive feedback on the forum.

UPD: I'd like to sell/trade it as a lot, sorry I haven't mentioned it before
  • Got drunk and placed an unnecessary Mr Snuff order. Any interest from anyone here stateside? I'm outside Chicago...

Products
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1 x Viking Peach 25g (VIK004) = $6.66
    1 x Viking Blonde 25g (VIK011) = $6.66
    1 x Viking Spear 25g (VIK005) = $6.66
    Sub-Total: $19.98
    Royal Mail International Standard : $9.98
    Total: $29.96
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    @vacation I think my drunk likes your drunk.
  • Looking for Dholakia Sparrow, either variety, Will trade or purchase!
  • Looking for Samuel Gawith Carnation snuff. I believe that it was discontinued. I have a wide variety of snuffs for trade, or I am willing to pay top dollar.
  • WolfiendWolfiend Member
    Any Canadians willing to sell me a few grams of various different types inbox me I'll buy it do you have too much of this or you just don't like what ya got. It will be some time before my order arrives dying to try the real deal. But I must say my home made stuff is amazing so I'm sure that the real deal is even that much better I can only do e transfers if yer wondering about how you will get paid.
    also if you have got more experiencing getting nasal snuff here then I and you regularly do orders sucussfull and want to split the duty or somthing along the lines I'm willing to have some patents and split the costs. Inbox me your thoughts and ideas questions and comments fellow Canadians I'm all ears

Mike
  • vacationvacation Member
    Got drunk and placed an unnecessary Mr Snuff order. Any interest from anyone here stateside? I'm outside Chicago...

Products
    1 x Viking Peach 25g (VIK004) = $6.66
    1 x Viking Blonde 25g (VIK011) = $6.66
    1 x Viking Spear 25g (VIK005) = $6.66
    Sub-Total: $19.98
    Royal Mail International Standard : $9.98
    Total: $29.96

Just received these in the mail today. Any interested parties? 
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Can anyone send me (USA) a sample of F&T Old Paris and F&T Seville? They're both bulk-only on Mr Snuff and would love to try them first
  • @ar47 I can send some Seville right now and I will be able to send some Old Paris soon as I am waiting for a 450 gram bulk order. PM me.
  • RemjobRemjob Member
    Looking to trade Snuff for Cigar's got a lot of deferent snuff's half tin's almost full tin's,full tap box's,Homemade snuff's ect.
  • IcepickIcepick Member
    Looking for bulk Toque USA Whiskey and Honey.

I will trade out of bulk Toque Spanish Gem and/or Natural Toast, which I've been storing in full jars, good climate.

US/Canada only please.
  • SnuffSaidSnuffSaid Member
    edited May 20 PM
    Free Shipping to Anywhere in the UK - 1st Class Recorded.

Looking to sell them all as a bulk sale.

I tried out this and Nordic Chew and went over the top due to each product being cheap! .. Unfortunately they both aren't for me.

Snuff - All Purchased Within 2 Weeks Of Posting Ad
    (Note: All tins have had a pinch or two taken out of them. The couple that haven't will be noted down as such)

Toque:
    1 x Absinth
    1 x Almond Toast
    1 x Berwick Brown
    1 x Camphor & Clove
    1 x Champagne
    1 x Chocolate 
    1 x Lime Toast
    1 x Natural Toast
    1 x Peanut Butter
    1 x Quit
    1 x SP Extra
    2 x Spanish Gem (1 Unopened) 
    1 x Toast & Marmalade
    1 x USA Kentucky Bourbon (New)
    1 x USA Whiskey & Honey
    1 x Xmas Pudding

Dr Rumney's Snuff:
    1 x Brown
    1 x Green (New)

Poschl Tabak:
    1 x Gawith Original Snuff (New)
    1 x Ozana President Snuff (New)

J&H.WILSON Ltd:
    1 x Top Mill No.1

Wilsons Of Sharrow:
    1 x Super M.

*Sigh*.. Maybe I went a bit overboard?

40pounds - Free UK Shipping
  • SnuffSaidSnuffSaid Member
    edited May 20 PM
    Free Shipping to Anywhere in the UK - 1st Class Recorded.

I also have some Nordic Chew/Chewing Tobacco which is basically Snus that's been designed to be chewed a few times before being placed into the upper lip, making it 
    chewing tobacco - This allows it to be sold in the EU.

Downside to Nordic Chew.. it's extremely salty - People say it's something that you'll get used to but I'd rather just get my money back xD

I've got two open tins which I'm going to use up, but if you want them and don't mind them being opened and I haven't used them then I'll just throw them in for free - Just let me know

Anyway, this is the list! - (All New & Refrigerated) 

General:
    1 x General Cut Titanium Original
    1 x General Cut Titanium White Dry

Goteborgs:
    1 x White

Odens:
    9 x Wintergreen Extreme White Dry 

Skruf:
    1 x Xtra Strong
    1 x Slim Fresh White
    1 x Slim Strong White

Thunder: