World's Largest Collection of Snuff Online
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Coming soon...

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• I've got lots of different tinned pipe tobaccos I would love to trade for snuff. Gl pease sixpence, OGS, Solani aged burley flake, and some others. Pm me!
  • hey  im in california and am interested in buying some US snuffs from people who are lucky enough to be in the states were they are readily available. I really want to try peach sweet snuff its the first snuff i ever looked at and thought woah i need this. that was before i ever tried snuff. If anybody is willing to send me some id pay them for the snuff as well as shipping. And i would be VERY grateful. You guys are awesome love this forum.
  • GunnarGunnar Member
    @justinwizard707 I think my local tobacconist has this in stock, I'll check and let you know.
  • @Gunnar thanks man if they do dont pick it up right away message me and let me know then ill tell you when i have the funds to pick it up from you and plus a few extra bucks for your trouble
  • Zebra2374Zebra2374 Member
    edited July 7 PM
    Many tubs of NTSU Black available.

Ive had them for about 9 months but I vacuum seal
    everything so theyre in perfect nick.

Let me know. Min order of 4 tubs for 5GBP plus postage.

Im UK based.

• JimJim Member
    I am looking for OM Dreamcatcher? Anyone?
  • aguineapigaguineapig Member
    edited July 11 PM
    Interested in trading for a few cans of los snus. Not too fussy as to variety.
  • I am looking for Jaxons Queens Special. I could not purchase it from the snuff me uk. website as they do not ship snuff to the state of Georgia.
  • @Irishchalk, I'm afraid this snuff is discontinued.
  • @volunge Thanks! I knew it had been discontinued. I was just hoping someone had a tin they did not want.
  • Looking to trade the following: 6 x small tins of unopened WOS plain and 2x tap tins of Top Mill no 1 and 1 medium tin of S.P 100. Maybe you have a few menthol tins to trade but to be honest just make a proposal. Im in the uk. 

• All unopened. See above. 

• Hey guys!! It has been years since I have posted here. I quit snuff for a while and came back only to discover American snuffs are now extremely hard to find unless you are in one of a few states that sells them. I want every American snuff available and the only way for me to do this short of begging on here..I am considering buying a few different cases direct from Swisher..I am working with a local sales rep right now. My question for you all, would anyone be interested in buying a can or 2 from me before I make this huge purchase? Which Swisher products are most wanted?? After CO state tax, etc..each tin would be appx $12 plus a couple more for 1st class mail, nothing extra, zero profit for me..Hope this is okay I posted here. Just trying to help others in the same position I find myself in. Not trying to make any money, just throwing this offer out there to see if there is any interest before dropping a couple hundred bucks..
  • I would be in for a tin or two of Honey Bee and maybe a few others.
  • I too would be interested in Honey Bee, especially if you can get the big tubs
  • Anyone have anything from 41 photo?
  • Desirexe I might be interested in square or honeybee. Only plain scotches though. Sweet scotches dont agree with me.
  • Does anyone happen to have
    Bureau from Fribourg and Treyer?

It is a snuff now discontinued but if someone happens to have this I would be interested.

Also on my list, I am in search of Seville by Fribourg and Treyer. I am looking for as much as possible. If anyone has a couple tubs (450 or 500 grams) I would buy all that you have.

• I have a 100g tin of 6 Photo MG Madras.
    I scooped 10 grams out with a spoon into my carry tin, took a couple pinches and decided i don't like it very much it has a really smokey (like cigarettes) scent to it that i probably would have liked before i quit smoking.
    Anyone wants it will be happy to trade.