a different kind of free snuff spoon

I took my son to the local ice cream store and with a few new flavors out we asked for a sample. The gave me and Jr a small cup and spoon with the sample we had asked for. After finishing the sample I was about to throw it away but then I realized what I had in my hand. It was a small plastic spoon about 4 inches long with a bowl about a half inch wide and fairly deep too. Needless to say I saved it washed it and its working pretty good right now. Just thought I would share and let everyone here know its worth a try

I would’ve taken a picture and posted it with this but the camera on my phone is broken at the moment

I too saved a sample ice cream spoon that I got at the market the other day. It is perfect for going from tin to everyday snuff box. On a side note, I picked up a cuticle tool that is a great spoon alternative also. It was at a dollar store and I got the last one and upon checking regular drug stores none of them have any that would work as a snuff spoon. Guess I will check out the bargain stores this weekend.

Good ideas I need to hit up the bargain stores and see what I can find

McDonalds used to have prefect sized snuff spoons for coffee stirrers back in the 70’s . But the powers that be made McDonalds change them. My 7 dollar stainless will last me a life time. They are not zirconium encrusted gleaming in the moon lighty night. But are heavy duty .So you’ll find me and my pygmy pony over but the dental floss bush. yippy kio kia

I remember them as well @basement_shaman http://www.snopes.com/business/origins/mcdspoon.asp

WOW Great research , I think I will have A “McSpoon” full of snuff right now. thanks @cstroke4

@Basement Shaman… Gonna be a mental toss flycoon…yes I am… The local “dollar stores” sell plastic baby food spoons which would be perfect for transferring snuff between containers, although they’re far too large to take a snort from. Well, I guess that would depnd on the size of one’s nostrils… heh heh. Seriously, you get like 2 dozen of these plastic, tiny-bowl spoons for under a U.S. dollar. I fondly remember the McCokeSpoons. They sure worked better for stirring coffee than the ridiculous little straws they now offer.

nothing is free, I remove the free snuff spoon and it lowered my shipping $2.34

Lol That’s a little expensive for a small free spoon

I removed the free small spoon from my cart and sure enough the shipping went down. LOL. I’ll be damned.

I guess I bought one of those. I thought it was a joke to find this tiny little spoon taped to my invoice, you know, I bumped my order to get the silly thing. I almost wish you hadn’t pointed this out @basement_shaman

nothing is free, I remove the free snuff spoon and it lowered my shipping $2.34

Oh, that’s just not right. $2.34 for a + or - half a gram?

Sorry I found this out by mistake, I was ready to check out when I remembered the free snuff spoon. I had took notice of the shipping since the discount codes are no longer valid. So I went back and added the free spoon, To my dismay the shipping had increased. So the I deleted that free spoon, I guess won’t be collecting them now. I am sure it an automatic charge added to the shipping cost per item and was over looked by the program as a freebie.

I find the corner of business cards work great, and they are generally free, the glossy ones seem to repell the powder a bit though

that’s not a snuff spoon. It’s a fine way to take snuff but it’s not a snuff spoon. If it doesn’t up your class level a little bit it’s not a real snuff spoon (and this is a fact.)

I had no IDEA that adding a free spoon would increase shipping! I will check that out and see if we can zero it. I suspect it has a nominal averaged weight which if you are close to a shipping band would bump it to the next level.

The ice cream sample spoons are a bit too big for me to snuff from, but would be great for filling a snuffbox. Seems stupid that they stopped with the McSpoons because of supposed drug use. I’m sure most of them were only used in coffee. Why didn’t they do away with straws and dollar bills too?

It’s not the amount of drug use, it’s the association with drug use that was the problem. The straws don’t have the logo. And additionaly the dollar menu attracts quite enough junkies and crackheads as is.

I can remember them doing away w/the actual McSpoon, but, fairly recently i aquired one of the white flat ones(had to be w/in the past couple years). Maybe its a regional thing(Nothern Hicks only smoke *stones*) Edit: the one i have works as well as the spoon on my Cezch tool, it compairable in size.