Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

Opinions on Toasts

124»

Comments

• My first toast was WoS IHT No.22, which I then followed up with No.20 after reading a good review at SnuffStore. No20 is easier to get used to for sure, as - has been said already here - it's only lightly toasted, and is an SP, so it's one of those "tastes a bit like chicken" moments.

Initially with No.22 it was a bit like having a noseful of the smell of my gardening coat when I've had a bonfire, but I decided it was worth persevering with (as I like that smell anyway and you don't have to set fire to things), and now I enjoy it in the evening when I want to feel mellow and chap-like; I get the idea that I'm in a creaky leather armchair in a Gentleman's club, enjoying the peace and quiet, perhaps a whisky and the Times to hand, the gentle crackle of the open fire in the background, and the occasional gentle murmured "I say - isn't that Carruthers just come in? Must be back from India..."

It's amazing what snuff can do.

I say, did I ever tell you about the time back in Rangoon, when...