Lemon & Lime

The first thing you get when opening this tin is a bit of snuff falling all over because they fill the tins to the very fullest capacity. First smell does give me a nice lemony citrus like smell and I can see this a fine and fluffy grind not unlike Crumbs of Comfort. When sniffing I found it very likable and refreshing. I was expecting menthol but there is none present, the flavors are not strong or overbearing and both lemon and lime are present in a very balanced manner. A very good and pretty typical offering from WoS.

WoS Lemon and Lime struck me as being very potent on the pinch, settling down quickly though. No menthol, no other tricks, just a full on lemon and lime flavour. Unfortunately the result reminds you of cleaning products and urinal blocks. It’s not a bad snuff, but the prominence of the scents have unfortunate olfactory associations. Maybe outdoors the scent might work differently on the mind. It is a nice refreshing blast for the nose, and with a little experimentation might be a good mixer with other fruity snuffs. It’s not an unpleasant snuff, it just floods the mind with concepts of sanitation rather than relaxation.

Quick Test: Equal measures of WoS Lemon and Lime, GH Dry Orange, and GH Cherry. Mix well, and take a good healthy pinch. A nice fresh and fruity snuff, that DOESN’T remind you of lavatory cleaner. I dare say there’s better cocktails not yet discovered, but at least we know this snuff can work well in a blend

I like this snuff a lot! I think it was on sale at Mr S for $.99 so I bought two. I like the scent and the base tobacco. Nothing chemically or bathroom cleaner-like. It’s like Seven-Up soda!

I’m sorry to report I just dumped my 10g in my Fruit Salad mix earlier today. I took a couple of pinches this morning and just got the cleaning fluid scent again. I had read your comment about 7up somewhere else on the forum, but I wasn’t getting that unfortunately. Glad to hear it’s working out better for you :-bd