looking for a specific cigar.

I don’t have much to go on, but a few years ago I was just hanging out with a group of friends and was about to head out to the store because I just wanted a cheap decent cigar to puff on (we were drinking so a few cigars are better than chain smoking 2 packs of cigs) but one of my friends stopped me and said he had some cigars and I was more than welcome to one. So he pulled out his cigar box and I knew nothing (still don’t know much more) about cigars so I picked the one that appealed to me on looks alone. It was a light brown/tan wrapping with the inner leaves not much darker but with variation. It was a larger size cigar (can’t remember what they are called) and it had a (surprise) jester on the paper ring. I’ve been wondering what on earth it was I smoked since then, especially since it was pretty tasty. And I know we have some cigar smokers here, so any ideas?

this?

Holy hell, I think that’s it! Do you know anything about it?

No, I just googled “Jester cigars” and this came up, I am not really a cigar guy, I’m a pipe smoker :slight_smile:

Why didn’t I think of that? Ah well, thanks a lot! It at least gives me a name to follow!

@Harlequin try here  http://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/rigoletto/rigoletto-black-magic-cigar/116-14028.htm

@Harlequin there is a HUGE world of cigars out there.  Even bigger than that of snuff.  I certainly am not an expert but if you want recommendations of what to try or where to obtain, let me know. 

Thanks for the help everyone. @stogie honestly I just wanted to know what I smoked exactly that night since I did enjoy it. Overall I have enough on my plate with snuff and pipe tobacco right now though. My wife would probably kill me if I tried to squeeze cigars in the routine as well, lol. A good cigar is just a rare treat I allow myself from time to time and I’m happy with knowing just enough to tell quality when I see it. I appreciate it though.

K… but should you change your mind…

Should I change my mind, you will be the first person I ask. :stuck_out_tongue: