Does anyone else love Molens Macuba?

I really do enjoy Molens Macuba! It’s such a noble snuff with the cognaq aroma. A masterpiece by the ‘Windmill Wizard’ in the Netherlands! I prefer to buy it from MrSnuff because they have the freshest Molens snuff and also they sell it in bulk.

I remember a box with a Macuba truly saturated of Cognac,delicious…

Yes, but I call it Kralingse Macuba.

I got a little sample baggy of it, and found it VERY enjoyable!

Agreed. It is a master piece. Try Prins Regent for the complete picture. Prins Regent is Macouba with bergamot and lemon added. 

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts on this matter! To Juxtaposer: I have already tried the Prins Regent and I found it to be very nice with the lemon touch.

Macouba and Prins Regent were my first two loves of the snuff world…beautiful scent.  When I first discovered these I thought to myself that this is what I had always expected snuff to be like.  I had a couple of pinches of Macouba last night…the only downside for me is the runny nose that quickly follows.

Thank you BigSnoot McSnuff! That was like fine poetry over fantastic snuffs, he he! The Virginia tobacco in these snuffs is absolutely the best there is. I don’t get the runny nose, though. I am a new member of this community and I already feel like I’m home, thank you all snuffers out there!

Couldn’t agree more with everyone else’s statements. Really great snuff. Now I want to try Prins Regent. One time I put a pinch of Macuba in one nostril and a pinch of Gingerbread in my other nostril. I can highly recommend trying that.

Ha ha, that was a new way of blending snuffs, TomStrasbourg! I just had to try it immediately so I sniffed some Spanish Gem in one nostril and a good pinch of Macuba in the other. Mmm, quite pleasant and interesting but a little confusing at the same time…

This is very interesting. I just couldn’t get on with this snuff at all–way too much going on for my taste.  Just shows how much tastes differ.

My memory is rubbish, I apologise, which DeKralingse has clove in it?

Stefan

Pompadour

It’s a beautiful snuff - but tends to dry-out quickly in the plastic boxed they use.

Fribourg’s Macouba is an interesting alternative - also a beautiful snuff - but in a different style.

That’s the one, cheers @Xander.

Stefan

Yes, Fretless! But if you put it in a screw top tin it will hold better. I also keep my 100g tub of Macuba in the refrigerator and just fill my tin when I need to. It’s the only snuff I store that way. I would like to try F&T Macouba as well but I’m scared off by the heavy perfume in most of the F&T:s.

I hear ya @Nuuska on the heavy perfume in some of the F&T line.  It’s actually for that reason  I will search out my tin of Macouba. It’s so heavy in perfume it can deliver a physical effect. I can only describe it as fizzing in the nose…if that makes any sense. I have yet to try the Molens but look forward to it.

Then Thorgrimnr you are up to a delightful expierience I promise you. The De Kralingse Macuba is intoxicating in the nose.

I haven’t yet tried any molens after princ regent and metajar. I found the coarse dry snuff not to my liking. If macuba is any different id give it a try.

Hey @Fretless :wink:
I want a fretless bass… and some Macuba
I love Virginia tab