The Thinking Throne

I had a thought while sitting on my ‘thinking throne’ this morning. Would it not be a top idea to put together a little e-book on snuff? The first idea I have come up with will be titled something like: “Why I Snuff”. I figured it would somewhat short and definitely boring if it was just me, so what better contributors than the resident gurus in this fine ‘establishment’. When I have collected enough opinions/thoughts etc I will put it all together in an e-book and see if we can’t get a few more people interested in this most wonderful of past-times. I won’t pay you anything for your efforts, but you will get your name in print. The more people read it, the more you will be recognized as one of the world’s leading experts on the subject. How cool is that! Think about: 1. How you started a. What got you interested b. Who got you interested c. Why you started 2. What your first snuff experience was like 3. Why you do it now 4. Your favorite kinds of snuff 5. Your concern (if any) of any detriment to your health (if any) 6. Your delight at the possible benefits to health (see wiki) 7. How you store your snuff 8. Your daily regimen; how often; when; how 9. Any recommendations of any sort (not just brands, Roderick); 10. Tips and tricks These are just a few pointers; none or any combination or anything else you can think of is fine. I will not change what you write except to correct any typos or obvious grammar slips. If it is more than a few words I will email it back to you for your approval before I add it to the tome. You can write as much as you like, from a few lines to a few pages. It is up to you and how much you feel like exercising your creative writing skills. If enough of you are interested I will put the effort in to get it done. Naturally, Alex, I will reference this brilliant forum! Thoughts here (on the forum). Your submissions here: mr.snuff@gmail.com Thanks Mr. Snuff

The user and all related content has been deleted.

excellent