OT - Pets anyone?

I have a Yorkshire terrier, a budgie, an african pygmy hedgehog, a brazilian blonde tarantula, a Kilimanjaro baboon tarantula, a Fishers chameleon and a 75 gal. Malawi African cichlid fish tank

2 Rottweillers 1 siamese. Ken

2 retired greyhounds.

Great lookin’ dogs! I’ve got a sighthound mutt (a lurcher!) and I love her!

![](<embed type=)" />

![](<table style=)| |
| CLIENT PICS |
" />

My eighteen year old cat gets put down this afternoon now that you mention it. The coon hound at seventeen is not far behind her.

Two daschunds, one old lady and a male puppy, 3.5 months old. Bipolar, I LOVE those greyhounds. I South Africa they are called “windhonde - wind dogs” because they can run like the wind. Beautiful characters, loving animals.

I have an ex German Police dog, a german shephard named Otto and a Jack Russel named Kaiser Bill.

I am owned by an extremely spoiled 13-year-old cat named Kali:

My wife loves that cat, PSS…lol

@Pieter- I didn’t know about the windhonde. Thanks for the compliment, they love ya for it :slight_smile:

3 dogs, 5 rats, and a worthless Tom cat that comes around to eat. The dogs are, one Aussie shepard-Husky mix, one Husky-German shepherd mix, and a Chihuahua-Pomeranian mix. The big dogs are to take care of business, should the need arise. The small dog is here to wake up the big dogs. :stuck_out_tongue:

100 lb. white boxer in the house and a stray yellow cat that hangs around the yard.

The little feller isn’t me, so please no short jokes…

@ bart: then you must be the dog!? LMAO!

@ bart : omg omg omg that dog is just gorgeous… here is roxy and lucy

Haha, SJ!! He needs to fill out…he is rather tall for a boxer. Good looking dogs there, RaStanit. Bottom one looks like Old Yeller a bit

I have 3 parrots, an Umbrella cockatoo, a sun conure and a female eclectus. I’m a petsitter so I spend my whole day taking care of other people’s pets. Check out the videos and slideshow on my website if you wish… Link

I have an Aussie-Lab mix, a Short Haired Domestic, a Red Ear Slider, Russian Tortoise and a Red Foot Tortoise. Good dogs, Bi Polar, my Fiance and I are looking into adopting one as soon as we buy a house.