Nicotinerush staying in USA?

Am I correct in my understanding that Tom is staying stateside, and that he will only sell to overseas? Strange business model, a real bummer end to the PACT mess. I will say a little something for you Tom, with my whiskey toast tonight. I lost a business I worked so hard to get going, I feel your pain.

Wha? How did you hear this and how is that lucrative?

It is anything but lucrative! I saw a statement that he found the move too expensive, and that explains why we cannot order from him here in the states. Just trying to confirm, Tom seems to have dropped off here as far as posts, hard to blame him, I am sure PACT has been like being in a washing machine holding a bowling ball. Everyone who has a history of ordering with him should know what a true loss this is, I have NEVER had better customer service!!! I do see that he has branched out into Shaman botanical’s.

I’m VERY disappointed in NR having to drop Stateside orders/shipments. I have ordered infrequently, but nearly exclusively, from Tom who’s business is located just 30 miles to the South of my town. So I benefited from next-day delivery as well as the excellent, in fact the BEST (IMO), all-around selection of snuffs offered. If Tom were to allow me to drive down to Vero and pick up my orders personally, I would continue to be a very loyal customer.

Good question, Z_2K. And I’m wondering why he’s not updated his shipping info page and if we’ll soon be hearing from anybody who has received a shipment from Nicotinerush.

I’m no PACT expert, but I thought the gist of it was to control interstate traffic ? I figured international orders were unaffected.

just u.s. mail. People have been having a problem sending tobacco through the mail to their relatives that are soliders. However I think the big legal issue that will get you in trouble and really makes it not worth selling to americans isn’t the prohabition against using the postal service but the taxation issues for each and every area they sell too. Of course the taxation issue doesn’t apply the same way out of the country. I hope that is clearifying. To sum up only the postal part is an issue.

I’ve sent an email to Tom regarding this matter, waiting for his reply.