Jasmine

Ladies and Gents: I think I have found a new favorite. It is a little bit ‘girly’ but it is so so sweet: Jasmine with the merest hint of menthol. You snuff this one up and I swear it is like someone is holding a jasmine flower right under yr nose for about 5 minutes. It is a moist snuff, medium grind, deep brown, medium nicotine. The nose feel I would describe as ‘medium tingle’, no sneeze factor. The scent is quite strong right out the box; not much complexity to it, the jasmine doesn’t really give way to anything else. The menthol never really comes through other than accentuating the primary jasmine smell. Course, if you don’t like jasmine you are out of luck! Mr.Snuff ps: don’t ask where you can buy it. You can’t. This is a ‘special’ done just for me at the snuff factory I visited…more later.

Mr. Snuff, I’m afraid that’s more than a little ‘girly’. I guess it shows that you’re comfortable with your manhood, right? :wink: (I’m just messing with you) What snuff factory did you visit?

One of the snuffs developed by James Robertson Justice for F&T was a jasmine scented Latakia called “Ashtaroth”. Nothing sissy about him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astaroth Astaroth is depicted as a nude man with dragon-like wings, hands and feet, a second pair of feathered wings after the main, wearing a crown, holding a serpent in one hand, and riding a wolf or dog. According to Sebastian Michaelis he is a demon of the First Hierarchy, who seduces by means of laziness and vanity, and his adversary is St. Bartholomew, who can protect against him for he has resisted Astaroth’s temptations. To others, he teaches mathematical sciences and handicrafts, can make men invisible and lead them to hidden treasures, and answers every question formulated to him. He was also said to give to mortal beings the power over serpents.

hi !mr snuff, great , very impresed with new jasmin!as we know jasmine (jasminum officinale)is among well known essential oils used as remedy for various health problems .a chinesh soothing tea is made mixing dry jasmin flower with tea leaves.it helps to ease nervous tensions(which is a comman problem in todays world)if jasmin oil used 10 minutes before meditation helps to discover the pleasure of medition.i think great idea to mix this sweet smelling soothing oil to snuff which could help snuff users to ease their tensions .i personally love JASMIN…

hello mountain man, i think if sandalwood added with little menthol…will give great soothing smell…very devine…try once and feel the goodness of this oil ,it will give you real pleasure.

The Dholakia Sandalwood Snuff is excellent.

thank you sir…for liking dholakia snuff…

I just wish I had more. I snuffed through the sample like it was water on a hot day and then I was sad! :~(

samples. samples, lol… who and how are all these people getting samples!!! lol… i have talked to so many about getting samples for my pipe club. i have been told too sign up at web sites, which i have done, i have been asked for shipping info, which have done (only too people in which i could prove or i have known to be employed or own snuff related business), i have been offered numerous things and beyond… do you think i have ever recieved anything snuff related? NOPE… it is funny we started asking various pipe tobacco related business for product related material quite a long time ago, and were overwhelmed. hmmm i guess everyone has forgotten us, LOL. it funny the first thing my tobacconist freinds ask when i inquire about them ordering or finding the distributor for a snuff or other tobacco products myself or others want to purchase they say cool, you got some i can check out? or cool let me see what it is and what the container looks like followed by them asking why i want it and if it is any good, or are you the only one who likes this or do the rest of you guys use this too. i guess that may be the reason the only snuff you can find here in SE michigan and NW ohio is poshel’s and yeah after alot of talking a tobacconist 40 miles from my home in Novi michigan started carrying Tom Buck. this is out of 20 or so major tobacconist. too, if u look real hard and hit 10-20 different meijer and walmarts you may find a can of bruton or garretts thats is way back behind the cans of Prince Albert and its wrapper has that oh so inticing with that antiqued look, HA… No, it is not that there is no demand for all these great products in this area, it is that no one knows where to look. stores wont just order anything you ask for unless they know a group of people would use that product. the groups of people can not try a product if they can not find it or have to go to crazy lengths to get it. like toque or dholakia, our group wont pay the high overseas shipping for one snuff bullet or two when we have never even sampled one example of there products. i am just using them as an example nothing bad period about any product, sales, anything at all, i have heard wonderful things and believe all i have heard. they were just two company names i was using off the top of my head. it is just an example of the difficulties people have when new products are introduced. here in the US if a new smokless tobacco comes out our mail boxes are full of samples, coupons, tee-shirts, sticker, ashtrays, and on and on, it is just wild. most people have been using a new product for a bit before we even have to buy it ourself, and even then the price is highly reduced with coupons etc… this goes for all tobacco, cig’s laws are getting highly strict now, but they still find ways to get us the perks. i was just wondering how we go about getting our stores to have products for us to sample, or things we could do to get some of these great products out there too the people who would really enjoy them… i get alot of interest when someone just see’s me using snuff, they want to see it, smell it and alot times give it a try! just imagine how many would wonder what was up if i was wearing a McChrystals tee-shirt or see a Toque sticker on my SUV…that is how new customers are to be had, they see, they ask, they think, they try, they become users! with the info we have and new laws popping up weekly on cig’s everyone is willing to try, do, and explore anyway to rid or replace them. this is one of the best times for people to rediscover a truly unique and wonderful way of using tobacco. hell i have turned atleast 10 people in the last 6 months into if not frequent users not to mention the ones that occasionally use. just my opinions tt

Just a response to this novel LOL, Toque has free shipping worldwide and Dholakia gives samples upon request on the website. And if you want to buy some McChrystals apparel you can do so here at Schnupf Tabak. If you would like free Swisher snuff like Honey Bee, Navy, Railroad Mills etc. go to Swisher International. Click on the contact area and tell them you enjoy the snuff they make and they will send you coupons for free snuff. Or if you want chewing tobacco, tell them you like the chew they make. Hope this helps

Namrata: Interesting comments re the Jasmine. Here is what it says on one of these aromatherapy sites: Jasmine one of the most exquisite of all the oils, valuable for boosting self esteem, confidence, optimism and euphoria. Known for its aphrodisiac properties. It just gets better and better. Excuse me while I go take another snort… mr.snuff

thanks for all the input on my rooster induced speech last night, lol. thanks too for reposting some of the links trout. i will try these routes again and have the other do so also. if anyone else has any info on how to obtain samples or snuff related advertising info, or product we would be very interested. i, personally have tried alot of these before mentioned routes and just have not been able too come through for us. hope everyone is doing well the wonderful friday evening… tim

wow, then why do all the other fine english tobacconist charge such high prices on US orders? when i talked too three of biggest about a package of about 500g total weight i was given a cheapest minimum of 20 US dollars some at rates as high as 40 US dollars, and it was for sea freight more or less. i did inquire why it was so much cheaper for yanks to mail there, i know that from experience, with no avail. or reasonable answer… thanks much though, that is a good thing to know.

My best guess is our extortionate tax on tobacco. As a rough example a 20 pack of cigarettes costs approx. £5.50 ($11) about £3.50 of that is tax, but with shipping I guess they must be using a private courier, Royal Mail isn’t that deer I don’t think.