Sammy gawith

Bizarrely, whilst I have a ‘medium to daft’ sized snuff collection, I’ve never really tried Samuel gawith snuffs anyway, with thanks to snuff me, with my last order they provided a small sample of Sg kendal brown. Never tried it before and looking at it presume it was chosen on the basis of my order of som poschls (!ie dark and moist). Now those types are not my normal thing, was just ordering to sample, but the SG bag intrigued me. It’s a dark moist grainy snuff like I have tried before ( very like Bernard schmalzers) but that aroma is something else! Listen guys at snuff me, thanks ever so for sample. need some time to evaluate, but it’s looking promising! Any other views?

SG Kendal Brown Original is the best snuff ever :slight_smile:

I am snuffing what you are meaning!

i loved SG Mentholene, nice aroma and so so easy to take.

@ AP How is that possible when I’m considering bestowing that appellation on Sammy G’s Scotch! (-;

@OTD SG Scotch (or London Brown or Scotch Black can’t choose just one )still can win the silver medal :slight_smile:

@AP Welllllll, I s’pose… lol

SG makes perhaps the finest line of english snuffs that I’ve tried aside from WoS Gold Label And Best Dark.

I do like thier zip and black coffee but all the rest I tried I really dont care for. Matter of fact I have about 10 different tins to sell if anybody is interested in them Ill post them in trades/sells for 20 bucks. Most are all full others have maybe two pinches out of them.

I’ve been digging the Sammy G’s lately.

SG Honey and Apple are on my must try wish list. I’ve heard good things about them both.