J&H Wilson SP No.1

Wow! I have quite a large range of snuffs from a variety of brands. In my collection was a small blue tin of sp no1, which,if I am honest, have never really liked. Very bland, sneezy, one dimensional. On a recommendation, bought a large tin of the same, the vacuum tin that requires mr universe to open. Wow! This stuff is something else, got a really unique fresh almost chocolatey aroma, nice nicotine hit, no irritation, very very smooth. How on earth the maker can let this wonderful snuff be sold in the crappy blue plastic boxes is beyond me. You should all give this a try.

No comments? Jeez! Been loving this snuff to death all day ( once I broke in to stupidly secure tin! )

Seen the medicated 99 and SP in large tins, but not the Top Mill

It can be found in the large tins again, but not many places seem to carry it.The Black Swan Shoppe has it and I can vouch for it being new stock.

Wow, thanks. Just ordered!

Wrong thread.

Its a great snuff, I always get chocolate with it too. Small cans of snuff never represent snuff at its best, which is why more and more people are going for bulk buys.

I always heard how much fresher the snuff is in the big tins (vacuum sealed), but never experienced it till now with med99! Its a world of difference, I think I will revisit the SP no1 in the big tin. I nevered had any kind of luck, hopefully some comes my way and I get a Top Mill in the big tin though the help of ermtony. Thanks ermtony!

Ive never seen Top Mill in the big can, not even sure they do it?

I have one in my hand this very moment snuffster,as I type one handed. See ermtony’s post #5 above.

Well I never!

Big tin no.1 is complete night and day to the little crappy blue tins. Bad thing is, you need a degree in mechanical engineering to get into the tins!

A UK pound coin inserted hard into the rim and turned does it well enough, any thick heavy coin will do. Failing that just punch a hole in the lid to release the vacuum and decant straight away into an airtight container.