German snuff reviews

I found this site trying to gain a bit more insight into German snuffs. The Google translate is clumsy, but you can get the general meaning pretty well.LINK

Vielen dank!

Poschl Sudfrucht: " It can not make fruit-specific, maybe some mango-meloneartiges. Much you can sniff a lot from him and you will certainly want to take drugs. A separate 100g bag I had left my bra, which otherwise do not really like snuff. A recommended Schmalzler tastes the priority for Brazil, is enigmatic but subtle fruity, and therefore something special under the Schmalzler. I have nothing negative to criticize the tropical fruit. " Where can I meet one of these “Google translators”. Seems they’d be fun to hang out with, Xander!

I love googles search engine, but I use yahoo’s babel fish to translate from one language to another. We might want to try both to see which one gives the best translation.

Like I said its a bit clumsy. I use babelfish too, but some words it just won’t translate.

This fruit filled in nose experience makes person seem like orgasm, but is not let us say burn producing or hurtful, and would I into other countries for even few euro it smuggle, or bring. Yes, to all recommended is this nose tobacco for sweetness and mucus dripping goodness. To all should buy, persons, here and through all lands and planets. Just my opinion.

LHB sounds like you took the advice from Poschl Sudfrucht.