Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

Gah, did menthol kill my sense of smell or something?

FireMarthFireMarth Member
edited February 2010 in General
While waiting for my Toque order to come it, I picked up a tin of Gwaiths Apricot. Not horrible, but the Menthol was overpowering...

My tins of Toque came in: Pomegranate, Grapefruit, Peach, and Lime Toast. I aired out the ammonia from them (for a little over an hour. I did the same with my last Toque order and they didn't lose any potency in the scent).
Every pinch from every one of these tins, though, seems to have a very fleeting scent...
There's no way that shoving a mentholated snuff up my nose constantly for about a week would have dulled my sense of smell? Or am I just crazy? Should I give my nose a rest? :O

Comments

• Hey firemarth, I had this problem a little bit ago. My solution was to lay off the snuff for about half a day and then my sense of smell came back. After it came back I sparingly used snuff for a day or two (no medicated snuff though). After a couple days of light toast or scotch use I could smell perfectly, hope this helps. Search for "I can't smell anything" and look at the comments (that was my thread I posted about the issue).