Poschl and Bernard snuffs back in stock.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Mr.Snuff-Purveyor of the finest quality snuffs, chew, snus and snuff accessories.

Pre bedtime craziness.

ZanaspusZanaspus Member
edited February 2010 in General
Am I just a weirdo, or does anyone else snuff like crazy right before bed to enjoy super vivid dreams?

Comments

• Yep, me as well…last thing at night just before bed, coffee and a few pinches. I sleep like a baby...zzz
  • Every night without fail, just in case it is my last ;-)
  • I always use WoS Lavender snuff when I go to bed, it is really relaxing.
  • @watadork, me too. Wilsons Lavender is always the last snuff of the day for me (and sometimes during the night if I'm stressed). The most relaxing snuff I know of.
  • watadorkwatadork Member
    edited February 2010 PM
    @sandy130674 -- I don't know if I could fall asleep without it in my nose lol. On the rare occasions that I just can't sleep I light a lavender oil burner in addition to Wilsons, and BAM! I'm out like a light.
  • Two pinches of Hedges every night for two months straight....Sleep is never a problem for me :) The Wiz!
  • I always have a snuffbox and hanky bedside and take a few pinches before sleeping. What I think I enjoy most is waking up, taking a pinch or two, and then heading for the shower.
  • I like to use WoS lavender as well, sometimes, if I plan to read for a bit Toque Violet is my choice.
  • That is pretty much the only time that I ever do snuff.
  • JuxtaposerJuxtaposer Member
    edited February 2010 PM
    That is pretty much the only time that I ever do floral snuff.
  • That's pretty much when I do not use snuff.
    A pinch prior to hitting the hay does lend itself to weird dreams, but it also makes for interrupted sleep as well.
  • It depends on which tin I have by my bedside, but generally a Toque floral is pretty awesome just before bed.
  • I tend to snuff as per usual in the run up to bed. If I can't sleep a nice toot of McChrystals Hopfen Schnupf sends me straight to sleep. Wonderful s(t/n)uff.
  • @OTD--This is probably why I have the weirdest dreams every night. But I think the lavender makes them somewhat more on the pleasant side and not kick in your door horror dreams.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @Zanaspus you know, I recall a friend using nicotine patches to quit and saying it got him into lucid dreaming. Snuff makes sense similarly because opposed to cigarettes and vaping it's a more over-time delivery (and maybe fuller profile of the tobacco's ingredients)

I certainly have been enjoying snuff as a last- thing before pillow pleasure and having particularly vivid dreams since starting the habit. My bed-side night time routines like that (have a little Appleton 12 yr on the rocks, dial in my audiobook bookmarks and sleep timer, triple check my alarm clock against my morning meetings) drive my wife crazy :D
  • I don't intentionally binge on snuff before bed, but I do snuff as I normally do when I'm in the comfort of my own room (university dormitory in this case), which is relatively large pinches relatively often, and I have started regularly having dreams which I remember for the first time in years.