Non-menthol fruit snuffs.

One of the things I love about Toque is they have a nice supply of non-mentholated fruit snuffs. What other brands would you suggest for a non-mentholated fruit fix?

never had it , but i heard good things about WOS Strawberry.

Now that it´s available at Nicotine Rush: go for Pöschl Südfrucht. If you find anything more fruity than this, sue me ;))

2 Likes

Wilson’s Lemon Grove is superb, as is McChrystals Raspberry. The latter’s Apricot isn’t bad either.

Lemon Grove is superb, I’ll second that. & not fruit, but I think you would enjoy Samuel Gawith Honey.

Son of a !!! I ordered one day before I saw all the 100 g poschl on Nic Rush! The Doppelaroma is very nice too. Probably not as fruity as Sudfrucht–I don’t know ,I’ve never had that one. Well, that’s great! Now, I need to order again…

Agreed. Südfrucht is the (bannana) bomb. Carol, I agree with the other suggestions you have here, except for McChrystal’s Apricot. The only apricot that really “does” it for me so far is Wilsons. I also recommend their Rum & Blackberry and McChrystal’s Mild Lemon. You may also someday want to check Gawith Hoggarth, although some people really hate theirs. I think the Dry Orange is pretty good though.

wilsons apricot is a fast favorite of mine. Mixes good with the wilsons vanilla for a creamy apricot scent.

Maybe @Roderick can make a non menthol Orange moist course snuff !?

2 Likes

@nicmizer I’d be interested in that

Spicy Canalope Cantonese is on my list to try.

Unless u have access to some Old Mill snuffs made by Chef Daniel I would say his Calypso snuff is a like he said a tropical fruit bomb =P~

My go to bomb has been reduced to the Poschl SF Sudfrucht Although not a bad thing at all, just super complex fruit salad!!

McChrystals Raspberry is a good fruit snuff (one of my favs.) that you just don’t see mentioned enough, clearly artificially flavoured but I like it

2 Likes

@nicmizer Toque has St Clements & Toast & Marmalade. Not total orange but two of my favorites. Nothing a bit of Toque menthol can’t make better. :D  I like adding a small amount for my liking. 

@n9inchnails  I will have to score a tin of McC Raspberry, That is one brand I have yet explored the whole line.

In addition to those already mentioned, these are some of my favorites:

Temptation Mango Cream

Temptation Purple Passion

Toque USA Black Cherry

SWS Creme de Figue

Abraxas Connoisseur Cerise

Gawith Hoggarth Cherry

Toque Pomegranate is the best fruit snuff, period.

3 Likes

One that I just got to is SG~FireDance I love this blend/scent.If you haven’t yet tried it I suggest U do.Its dam good almost like the Elmo’s but with a more fruity(dark berries)scent. :-bd

So often I’ve forgotten that I have Poschl- Chief Bull. Despite the background of menthol, the fruit shines though and will now put this one to the front of the drawer for sooner- than-later enjoyment until it’s gone. Don’t know if @MrSnuff can get this one back in stock or if it’s been discontinued, I’d order more if it was available.

@ap you really like WoS strawberry ? I found it to be awful. I ordered 2 tins and gave they away.

I like WoS Lemon Grove ( just Grove now )

Only other decent fruit snuffs I’ve tried are from Toque. 

1 Like