My experiment review

Today i got the idea to turn a herbal smoke into snuff, the result is very pleasing! Here is my review. I picked up a pack of Honeyrose brand cigarettes. They are free of tobacco and nicotine, very nice flavour when smoked, even better when snuffed. I started by removing all the filler from one of the cigarettes and inserted it into my weed grinder. After a few short moments it was fine enough for my liking. I took a pinch from the little pile and instantly fell in love with it. I would describe the aroma as spicey & sweet, the cloves are not overpowering and the hints of licorice are quite noticeable. The texture of the snuff is best described as soft and slightly moist. Overall its very smooth, sweet and aromatic. It even gave me a bit of a running nose just as real snuff does. Heres a link to the smokes if anyone cares http://www.honeyrose.co.uk/prod7.html If i can find the vanilla kind at my local HFS i may try that out too. thanks for reading, Matt

That’s knarly man , did u get any euphoria or calmness?what herbs are in it?

I hardly had enough to feel anything (assuming it has any ‘calming’ effects) And as far as i know, the main ingredients are cloves, licorice, red clover the box does not list everything, im gonna do a bit of research. One things for sure, its all natural and when used as a snuff, harmless. And if a little bit finds its way into your mouth, it tastes kinda spicey and good lol :slight_smile:

Cloves, licorice and Red Clover sounds great! I would imagine that mixing this with something like Toque Natural would be great!

I agree that they would probably make a nice pair. But it truley is fantastic on its own.

There was a bit of Catnip in one of the herbals I tried long ago. Wonder what snuffing that would be like?

Good question. Did you feel anything from smoking it?

Nope. Just a pleasant mint flavour with a slight fruitiness to it. Reminded me of Cherries.

catnip is mildly relaxing in people. Works best as a tea. Sort of like a weak damania.

My cat would be really pissed if I dipped into his catnip supply.

I had a cat that wanted nothing to do with catnip when I grew it in the garden for her.

All I have to do is pull out the bag and he goes nuts. I bought him a small bag, which he found and tore up all over the house. So my Fiance bought him a big bag of it that we hide. The pet stores sell live catnip, so I would buy that for him but I don’t want dirt all over my house.