Will this snuff box interest you?

I want to post this before I list this on ebay. This table snuff box recently came into my possession. This style of snuff box isn’t being made anymore. The two finger opening ensures only a “mean pinch” of snuff can be taken out. It’s made out of brass; measures slightly more than 2 1/2 inches. It does have some chipped spots and one tiny hole. All of them are shown in the pictures. The snuff box is completely functional, it rotates well. All parts can be taken off for cleaning or refill. I offer free shipping within the US (except Alaska and Hawaii). I ship worldwide, and I will only charge exactly what the shipping label will cost. There will be no extra handling fees. If you’d like to make an offer, or have any questions, please whisper me or leave a comment here. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Three days from now I will list this item on ebay.

Attention; Leman, do you think you could make some of these? Maybe out of wood.

good idea Juxta.

I suppose I could give it a try. It will all have to be a bit thicker, getting wood that thin wouldn’t be very sturdy. Otherwise, I don’t think it would be that difficult. I’ll let you know if I get anywhere with it. Edit - I am currently occupied with my snuffbox cane, so until I finish that I probably won’t start on this one.

Maybe something for the tabletop then. Don’t forget to try the hollowed out snuff filled PEZ from your spiderman dispenser. Don’t worry about getting the PEZ pellet in your nose. It disolves in three or for hours. (any portion of this post may be taken seriously).