Tobacco-Free Snuff?

All tobacco-free snuffs or powders I know so far, have a dominant menthol taste. I wonder if it would be possible to produce a powder, which imitates an original snuff scent. I think this would be a great alternative. Probably I am not the first who thought about that, but does anyone know if this is a thing which could be realised?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Does this small amount really has an effect on diabetic people? I didn’t think about it yet, but the amount of sugar you could absorb seems extremely small to me. But I guess you know better.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

That’s probably true. Especially when you only use those.

Maybe sorbitol could be an alternative for the sugar. Somebody has to try. Jaap Bes.

So the Mentholin is sugar based?

The Mentholin contains besides rice flour and boric acid also milksugar. Jaap Bes

Do any of the tobacco-free snuffs contain nicotine? If not I am not sure what the point would be in taking them.

Maybe if you worked at a garbage dump or a fish plant or an undertaker and you wanted to keep a fresh smell in the nose without nicotine?

Those guys just shove Vicks gel up their nose … I’ve seen it.

Yeah I’ve known an undertaker or two and sometimes they do stick things like the vicks up the nose or more commonly right under the nose in heavy globs.