Two new snuffers!

I went to see my Dad in Oregon this week. It was a great trip, good to see him and his wife. He’s 77, and she is as bit younger. He quit smoking everything since he had a serious bout with pneumonia last year. So I did not smoke my pipe in the house, but I brought out my snuff after dinner the first night. They were both very curious of it, and being open minded as they are, they both tried it. I took with me Toque original, champagne, and pomegranate. Also some Rooster. I told them the key words: “rabbit sniffs”. They tried the original first, and were very impressed, and kept taking pinches, and tasting each flavor. They both loved all the Toques. Dad even tried the rooster. They liked it so much, I jumped online right then and ordered them a bunch from Roderick. They got pomegranate, original, chocolate, whisky and honey, and espresso. Then Roderick sent an email, saying we forgot the free one. What a guy. Cool huh?

Well done indeed.

I’m proud of you sprangalang!

well done, theres no reason most ex-smokers should not be able to enjoy tobacco by using snuff. There will always be a few it doesn’t suit but you may have done him a massive favour. Those cigarettes are hard to kick without a replacement and I don’t count foul tasting gum or useless patches as replacements for most of us.

Nice one sprangalang! Two more converts to the wonderful world of snuffing!

I think the nicotine gums and patches are designed for people who aren’t fussed about the taste or smell of tobacco. I think that’s why they never worked for me.

I think they are designed by satan personaly.

Nice introduction sprangalang. Welcome Two New Snuffers…

Has anyone seen that movie ‘Thankyou for smoking’? its hilarious, in one scene some anti-smoking protesters kidnap a tobacco company spokesman and cover his whole body with nicotine patches. He survives the ordeal and the docs say “If you weren’t a smoker those patches probably would’ve killed you” so the newspapers ran a headline the next day saying “Cigarettes saved my life!” classic :o)

I’ve watched that movie about three times. Aaron Eckhart plays a very good role. Definitely a must see for tobacco lovers. ~Snuffy