the out of context quote page. :)

this page is for copying qoutes from this list that sound funny when taken out of context :slight_smile: Here is the first one. “most say we’ve tamed those Barnyard/locker room aromas”-roderick Just try to behave and well have a funny page here.

“Nasally is better. But orally is okay too”-GoldenBoy

“I tend to have about four on the go at any given time” - Snuffster :stuck_out_tongue:

“I wish my pestle had a motor - but the battery power works OK” -RobME

I tried using orally once! It sucked! LOL -Tom (bakdoor)

Xander: I might get them someday, just for the collection though.ROFL!!!

“WHOA! Are these real prices?” -EsotericPC

“The old ones are the best ones!”-Midnightmosesuk

“I rub a little chapstick around my nostrils when it happens to me.” -Matt “I think it is better to suck and spit it out, you don’t want it in you system.” -Snuff Head “I just drink something and the problem goes away.” -Snuffbox “I’ve been pinching and rubbing the last few days.” -bob

Ok, Troutstroker gets the gold medal so far. (also silver and bronze all in one posting)

Haha this thread is amusing! “I was pretty plastered, and the girlfriend was ready” Atari 007 “the wife is asleep, so its a matter of my own life or death” Xander

LOL Trout, you picked some great ones there! Oaxaca gets 2nd prize

@ Troutstroker, I just wanted that coment sinking lol!

“Painting the bathroom to Blood, Sugar, Sex Magic” - Nightcap

“I’m not comfortable marinating my teefs in molasses nowadays.” -snuffdog

“I wonder what they got to teach me” - Alex

Bob: it’s amazing what you can get a d.j. to do if they like your musical taste:^O

ROFL!!!

When I was a kid, only “Ou Ooms” (old guys) used snuff. –> Pieter Classen

'can’t wait to get a tub of ganga. ’ bob

But darn, that fine white powder is more addictive than anything, and if I die, it will be from that. - tom502