DHOLAKIA WITH NEW INNOVATIVE SNUFF FLAVORS FROM JANUARY...2009

hello guys, with great pleasure would like to announce new DHOLAKIA SNUFF flavors as below available from jan in new trendy attractive packing of 5 and 9gms. MANGO CREAM , ORANGE WITH CHOCOLATE , APPLE WITH CINNAMON (apple pie ), ROASTED NUTS , COFFEE CREAM , FRUIT CAKE , PASSION FRUIT , LIME & LEMONY, PLUM CAKE , GRAPE CONCORED, COLA CAMPAIGN, VANILLA WITH MINT, WHISKY WITH HONEY , MAPPLE WITH BRANDY , AMERICAN CARAMEL , WINE & CHEEZE , RUM & RESIN after long research and test marketing we finalised above snuff, all have turned out awesome…very much satisfied with our new products one can enjoy real taste of said flavor with tobacco .

Can’t wait namrata! Tom

Can’t wait to try them Namrata. Stefan

Me too!

Wow, looks like some awesome flavors coming up!

all our snuff outstanding…with flavous imported from west…so no complain to order PIZZA from east… DHOLAKIA SNIFF new line will be blending of EAST AND WEST .

Well for what it’s worth, I think your East snuffs are fantastic too, especially Kamal and Manjul. :wink:

And there goes my New Years resolution to order less snuff in 2009!!! Namrata, you and Roderick are going to make me totally broke! Can’t wait to try your new flavours. If it’s gonna be anything as good as your Manjul and Swiss Chocolate, Kamal and Ganga, you will have winners all the way. Regards Pieter

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Can’t wait to try them it will be a thrill.

There goes my plan to not order any more snuff for a few months. Oh well, I’ve spent more money on worse things.

LOL bigblue

wine and cheese?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

What no Bosco? lol jk. Cool, theres certainly alot more to try out now.

wow all very amazing sounding new flavors some interesting ones for sure cant wait to try.

Just wish we could get it in Europe *sigh*

Ya’ll are giving toque and the old timers a run for there money!

Oh wow - they sound brilliant! Can’t wait to try them out! And thanks, namrata for the samples you sent me a little while back - very much appreciated.

Sounds like you’ve been hard at work - something special I’m sure. All the best in '09 to you and yours, Namrata :0)