Book on F&T available online

I just found this link: http://www.archive.org/details/oldsnuffhouseoff00evaniala It has a book on F&T in several formats. It seems as it was written by one of the F&T owners around 1921.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

I’m having trouble paging through the PDF. I don’t know what they did but it is sloooow. Seems like it will be a great book for snuffthusiasts though.

Yeah that’s what I’m looking for as well. I haven’t found any good descriptions of the F&T blends. Even the catalog from the 1970s is sales-speak and says how unique and wonder they are (we know) without saying “this smells like rose petals” etc.

Thanks cool old book.

What a great find. Looking forward to reading it.

Glad you guys are enjoying it!

Started reading this tonight; its fascinating. Couple of interesting items I have picked out so far - a certain snuff that was sold with a vinegar to moisten it and the idea that ‘warming’ a snuff bought out its flavour - apparently a chap used to keep his snuff under his pillow overnight to make sure it was in good condition the next morning. Also interesting is that some of the prices seem pretty high - maybe someone smarter than me can work out the price of inflation and figure out what they would be in todays prices?

Thank you for the link.