Just Arrived. Dholakia,SHE, and McChrsytals at NicotineRush.com

Hello again. Just in: Dholakia: Sparrow Cool Swiss Chocolate Aniseed Medicated In 10g tins and 6g bullets. McChrystals: Original 8.75g and 3.5 tins S’nuff in 3.5 tins Hops in 8.75g tins Super Mint in 3.5 tins. SHE: Menthol Cherry in 6g bullets Tom NicotineRush.com

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Tried it first thing this morning. Very Nice! Chocolate aroma lasted quite a long time. Tom NicotineRush.com

I have got my parcel today from NicotineRush.com. It needed just 7 days from america to germany, thanks a lot Tom for the perfect service. The first snuff i tried 10 minutes ago was Rooster, its tasty and the nicotine rush, wow… this is the strongest snuff I ever tried. I m looking forward to my next order, your shop is highly recommended :slight_smile:

THANKS! Glad it made it through customs. Yes, Rooster is GREAT! My daily snuff. Tom NicotineRush.com

Thanks Brian. I’m working on getting as many different brands as possible. I’m having a difficult time with the Euro brands though. Customs, Federal, and State laws are giving me fits. aarrrgggghhhh! Tom NicotineRush.com

bigblue, those have been ordered but are coming from India. I was told 2-3 weeks before they arrive in the US. hydra, I was just told by a major distributor that Bernards is no longer in business. Can anyone confirm this? Tom NicotineRush.com

THANKS! They have been contacted. Tom

geekdad, I agree with you, Dholakia produces wonderful snuff. My favourite is the Swiss Chocolate which I use every day. I also love Manjul, Kamal and Ganga and the menthol snuffs. All of these are such fine stuff and it’s very economical because one needs only a small pinch at a time. Be careful with the Manjul, it is potent stuff!! Very, very nice.

geekdad, 50g containers have just been ordered. Coming from India, so it may take a while. Pieter, Manjul, Kamal and Ganga have been ordered as well. Tom NicotineRush.com

well that’s good news. kamal is great!

Ahh, you’re gonna be carrying the English and American Dholakia’s I see. I agree that these are some awesome snuffs, very original and unique tastes.