Best Way to Use This

Ive been primarily using Toque but i bought some snuff from a local tobacco store thats in a box with just a flap and a small hole that you have to tap on something to get it out. Its so easy to use toque and others as i grab a pinch from the tin and sniff. But im having trouble with these tap boxes (?) because i cant pinch it from the tin and seems like im wasting a lot from tappin it on the back of my hand and having it fall off and so on. Whats some tips from you experts on the best way to use these snuff boxes? They look cool im just look like an idiot trying to use it.

For me I just tap some out in the indentation on the back of hand right behind my index finger knuckle. I then pinch it from back of hand. Just find a good indentation on the back of hand to tap it on. Then you can either snuff straight off the hand or pinch from hand. Look at these pics for ideas from the link that bibblue1 put up: How to use snuff

Hey Grim, it’s ponysoprano from snuson! My first time with one of those containers of Gawith’s apricot was really an eye-watering, gagging experience, as I opened the little flap, and placed a nostril directly over the hole, and took a big coke-style snort! I was hurting for hours, as that was one of my first nasal experiences and the stuff was *very* dry, it’d probably been sitting in that tobacco shop for years!

LOL. hey man. Yeah, i read a lil before tryign snuff. I always thought u snorted it but was glad i read about it first. I had a friend of mine that use to use an illegal white powder when he was in high school and the first time he tried snuff he snorted it like it was 1984. He coughed and gagged and his eyes were watering like he got hit with pepper spray. I had too explain to him how to use it. Thanks guys. I tried the back of the hand thing before, guess i just have to find the right spot. The funny thing is that i do not have that small indention behind my thumb in front of my wrist. And im skinny as hell. So i guess ill just have to find a nice place on the back of the hand that works out. You must understand that with me being 24 and in the US and in the bible belt of the south, whenever i use snuff i get the weirdest looks as though im doing something illegal. cant wait to whip out a line of snuff on my hand in public and sniff it up and watch the people around me look as though im a drug fiend.

haha! I was on I5 headed South from Seattle and a dude in a Mercedes was matching my speed. I looked over then whipped out a 10g tin of Toque pnutbutter, licked my pinky, dipped in and took a nice long snuff from my caked finger. Then, for fun I did the druggie nose-rub a whole bunch. The look on the guy’s face was priceless, it was equal parts “huuuh??” “What is that?” and “I want some of that!”

I should probably add that I drive a filthy, beat to hell 1996 Pontiac grand prix. And that I was coming home from a buddy’s house on very little sleep…and that I was wearing a carhartt stocking-cap and sunglasses [prescription] when there was zero sun to be had. In retrospect I’m glad there wasn’t a WAHP officer nearby, I looked more ragged than usual and it would probably take a miracle to avoid getting every inch of my innocent, but gross-looking car searched. No more ridin’ dirty, er, snuffy.

Grim, Heres a pic I’ve posted before. When I put snuff onto the back of hand, this is where I put it. When I hold my hand just like shown, it creates a nice ‘spoon’ divot & holds the snuff perfectly.

Wow, you snuff much larger prises than I do. Do you have a giant nose, Troutstroker?

Grim,which one did you buy?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

I bought Gawiths Apricot and Gletscherprise Snuff

did you vacum it with your nose?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

@badbusinessman: Check this pile of Gletscherpriese,mind blowing,and of course yours truly starring in the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHuPkgpq0iw

Ouch.

Not really.

I tap mine is the same place as Troutstroker. Grim we really need to get together and have a GA snuff/snus fest.

When I pinch off my hand, I use this method. I find it get a good dose in both nostrils all at once.

The problem I have had with these tap boxes is when I first get one, the snuff is very fresh and therefore moist. It sticks into a ball on the back of my hand, which has a tendency to roll off if not handled properly. Once they get a little drier, it is much easier to take a pinch from the back of the hand. The only advice I can give is, if it is fresh, when tapping it move the container away from your hand slowly. Moving it quick can cause it to fall off easier, in my experience. Sorry if it isn’t all that helpful. Just what I have noticed. ~Snuffy

LOL Nightcap I almost blew coffee out my nose when I saw your dual vacuum setup!